Welcome to PatsFans.com

'America's Outrageous War Economy!'

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, Aug 20, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Pentagon can't find $2.3 trillion, wasting trillions on 'national defense'
    Seriously, I looked into your eyes, America, saw deep into your soul. So let's get honest and officially call it "America's Outrageous War Economy." Admit it: we secretly love our war economy.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/sto...x?guid={0D31C880-32CD-4BA1-8133-329EA57CB069}

They know where it went. They don't want the American people to know where it went.They can just print more. :)
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

for all those peeps on this board who cry for tax cuts, and b!tch about spending on healthcare and education etc....

2.3 Trillion could fully fund our healthcare system...and educate all of our children. We, as tax payers, should not give the government another dime until this money is accounted for.
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +184 / 3 / -10

C'mon Wes...only a sicko would LOVE are war economy.
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +184 / 3 / -10

"They" actually believe they're not accountable to anyone. I don't care if you're democrat of republican, we should ALL be pounding on congress' door over this one. No one in government should lose a dime. Imagine if I misplaced even $10K of my company's money.

Why don't they get fired, arrested and put in prison...oH wait, I know why...cuz they're "they/them"
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

"If YOU Fukc up, what the fukc ya gunna do? When the government fukcs up, they pass the buck to YOU!"

-Nicholas Fitt 'Dirty Sunday'
  6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +124 / 7 / -13

There is no explanation of the 2.3 T figure, was this stuff 'lost' over 10 years 20 yrs???? No context is given. An irrational screed with no structure. Never heard of the author BTW.

Guy goes nuts over the Iraq war yet the 2.3 T figure is from some document done in the year 2000. Weird.

The spending on socail programs dwarfs the whole pentagon budget BTW.