Welcome to PatsFans.com

America's nastiest rappers have been evangelical Christians all along

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Insane Clown Posse: And God created controversy | Music | The Guardian

This is BY FAR the funniest thing I've read in a while.

The Miracles video: YouTube - Insane Clown Posse - Miracles

These 'clowns' who each year host a gathering of their fans to listen to music, get laid, do drugs and drink all night want you to know that for the last 20 years, they were just trying to lure you in. REDICULOUS.

Each paragraph of this article is more and more hilarious.

Snippet about the reaction to teh "Miracles" video:

"Did you anticipate this kind of reaction?" I ask them.

"No," sighs Violent J. "I figured most people would say, 'Wow, I didn't know Insane Clown Posse could be deep like that.' But instead it's, 'ICP said a giraffe is a miracle. Ha ha ha! What a bunch of idiots.'" He pauses, then adds defiantly, "A giraffe is a ******* miracle. It has a dinosaur-like neck. It's yellow. Yeah, technically an elephant is not a miracle. Technically. They've been here for hundreds of years…"

"Thousands," murmurs Shaggy.

2. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I actually saw something about this, I forget where but beyond that specific thing, I've read a lot lately about the connection between the music industry and some other rather interesting parties.

I don't want to go off your topic and yes I think that accusation sounds pretty wild but it wouldn't surprise me if the multi-billion dollar music industry doesn't have some interesting investors.

Music is hugely influential, that whole industry is the other elephant in the room.