PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

americas game: 2003 pats on now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched the 2003 version twice now, and it is great.... However if I were the director I would have had a section of how often the Pats overcame huge injuries to win games that season that no one expected them to win, especially the Ram and Fins games. Wouldn't it have been great to see Troy playing CB and Adam throwing that TD pass against the Rams. Overcoming the odds would have been my theme.

Other thoughts:

1. Willie was great on the GL play, but what always goes unnoticed was the fact Ted Washington literally BLEW UP the C and was 3 yds in the backfield right at Edgerin's feet when Willie grabbed him. It was a sensational play that went broadly unnoticed

2. I can't get enough of the lockerroom and practice footage. They could have added another half hour of that IMO.

3. It was just so classy to recognize Damon Huard's efforts in the Championship game. I was very proud of that.

4. I missed the 2001 and haven't seen the 2004 game. Are they on the web anywhere or can you buy them anywhere?

Last edited:
I've watched the 2003 version twice now, and it is great.... However if I were the director I would have had a section of how often the Pats overcame huge injuries to win games that season that no one expected them to win, especially the Ram and Fins games. Wouldn't it have been great to see Troy playing CB and Adam throwing that TD pass against the Rams. Overcoming the odds would have been my theme.

Other thoughts:

1. Willie was great on the GL play, but what always goes unnoticed was the fact Ted Washington literally BLEW UP the C and was 3 yds in the backfield right at Edgerin's feet when Willie grabbed him. It was a sensational play that went broadly unnoticed

2. I can't get enough of the lockerroom and practice footage. They could have added another half hour of that IMO.

3. It was just so classy to recognize Damon Huard's efforts in the Championship game. I was very proud of that.

4. I missed the 2001 and haven't seen the 2004 game. Are they on the web anywhere or can you buy them anywhere?

Troy playing Qb and all the inj were all in 2004.. I know we have had inj in 2003 as well, and I believe we had more. But 2004 was the Adam td and Troy playing QB.. But again Americas game 2003 is great..

For those with Directv and HD-DVR, America's Game (Patriots 2003) will be shown in HD on channel 95 this Friday 5/4 at 5:00pm. Directv has been showing America's Game in HD once on Fridays the past month or so. Set your DVRs!

You can buy the 2001 and 2004 ones on iTunes for $1.99 each. 2003 will be available there down the road.

I just looked on NFL Shop.com and it looks like the 2004 season is the only America's Game available for purchase. Doesn't that strike you as weird? What about 2001, & 2003?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back