Welcome to PatsFans.com

America The Beautiful

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by shmessy, Jun 12, 2009.

1. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Destroy? I think you're on your own there. Sure it wouldn't bother me if the Democrats broke their record for control of Congress and held the Presidency for many, many terms; but I don't wish destruction on anyone 'cept maybe Bin Laden and his ilk and even then I'd honestly prefer 'em all tried and then placed in some Supermax for life. I certainly don't want to see Palin or that Indian guy from Louisiana or even Bush, Cheney or Rumsfeld dead.

You're sick.

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

Of course we're not "one people"; the Liberals spend half their wasted breath trying to divide us racially, economically, etc.

3. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

and you're an idiot..........you basically say that you would like to see the republican party destroyed which means that you actually believe that one party has all the right ideas and the other has all the wrong ones......with that in mind, you and I are certainly not 'one people'

4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Well that's up to you. The country is moving forward. We're done with unnecessary wars, poor, over priced health care and an economy that can be taken down by selfish a-holes that only want to look out for themselves. You can either come in from the cold or not.

Patters has posted the achievements of the Democratic party numerous times. Things like clean air and drinking water as well as dramatically improving education and not only seniors' financial position but also their very health. Those are only just a taste. Do a search and look for yourself. What do the Republicans have in their trophy case besides slavery? and we all know the guys who did the heavy lifting on slavery wouldn't have a thing to do with someone like you today.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  5. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

hilarious......dems are kings of talk....they've achieved nothing except additional cost to taxpayers..........you know jack *****

6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Doesn't the Apollo Project count?

7. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,932 / 28 / -22

#75 Jersey

I can't imagine how dark it is in your life.

Not everyone "hates" people who think differently than they do. My best friend of 30+ years is a staunch Republican.

I certainly wouldn't want the Republican party "destroyed" as you put it in another post here. They are a very important bulwark against unfettered Pelosi-ism. I fully support their role as the loyal opposition.

Unfortunately, there is a small and vocal minority in all societies with such low self-esteem that they can't handle policy disagreements and go right towards "hate" and needing to "destroy" other opinions.

Honestly, tanked_as_usual, I pity you more than anything else.

8. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I am not one of those out to destroy (and yes, sdaniels' proclamation to have the democratic party dominate like it never has before means exactly that to the republican party)

you're the one whose lack of comprehension deserves pity...........save it and stop acting like you're bipartisan because you're not

9. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,932 / 28 / -22

#75 Jersey

Comprehension????

When did I say I was bipartisan?

In the meantime, disagreement does not translate into hating the other side.........except for those who lack self-esteem.

10. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

heh.......psychoanalyst, are you?