Welcome to PatsFans.com

America on Trial, not Hussein

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Jul 8, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +602 / 16 / -15

#24 Jersey

You're kidding, right ? If he's acquitted, which he won't be, there are plenty more charges to bring against him. As for the duly elected President, sure he was elected - with only his name on the ballot. Only a SOM would condider that duly elected.

3. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +253 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Isn't grand that Americans would side with Hussien all becasue of their partisan hate of President Bush.

I didn't care for Clinton. And, I did not think that we should have been bombing Serbia proper. But I would have never, in my most angry minute, imply that Slob was innocent and Clinton was the guilty one.:eek:

I've seen it posted here several times from the anti-Bush/ anti-war people that everything was under control in Iraq before we got involved. And, the one that makes me laugh the hardest, is that we should have just trusted him about the WMD's. Even though Hans Blitz came back, after three months of trying to varify, and said that Saddam was not fully cooperating.

4. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't care if they hang saddam. Furthermore 320 billion spent and thousands of lives spent to find no wmd's.
    And the point about saddam being controlled has been made by powell and rice. We took him out and found nothing and have been trying to controll the hell we created.. maybe will/maybe we won't, for the last 3 1/2 years it's been hell, maybe the next 3 years will be better, maybe/maybe not.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2006
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +107 / 9 / -14

#37 Jersey

Funny how you still have that sig after it has been shown to be false.

6. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Its' false? where is that proof?

7. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

We found the nuclear bombs and unmanned aerial vehicles that were destined for america? where are they? Oh ya that's right saddam was playig 3 card monty with bush and moved them to, pick a country? syria/iran/and numerous other x files locations.

8. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +107 / 9 / -14

#37 Jersey

I am not going to share the PM in the open forum but you know what was done, but hey if you think a guy with imovie on his mac, should be in charge of American policy, than I feel sorry for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2005
  9. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

UhHuh, every video capture of exsposed lies is doctured and untrue, In your mind all these claims that the bush administration made about saddam having nuclear weapons unmanned aircraft and the whole enchilada is all true, and just because their not found, means saddam pulled the old 3 card monty trick on everyone, So therefore it's undeniable truth. I gotta give you this, you have complete faith no matter what.

10. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And with this knowlege that a segment of the population believing in the administration whole heartedly no matter what evidence is thrown at them.

I must open a right-wing book and novelty store , It's a can't lose buisness ,right up there with the ufo store in roswell new mexico.

11. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +107 / 9 / -14

#37 Jersey

Maybe you could put in next to the Oliver Stone movie store so you can make a killing off your kind.

12. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:D No doubt, I would'nt want to lose out on that segment that believes sh-- no matter what

13. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Everybody listen up, even though we have found no wmd's, To post link's, vIdeos, transcripts ,first hand accounts be it by generals, intell experts, or officials in the bush administration , it is all fake and lies, and if god came down and told you the truth, he is also lying.. Faith is what matters.

14. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As he said the proof was exposed in a pm where it shall remain for some reason. ShHhhhhhhh secret!

15. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's all Shhhhhhhh secret.

16. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hmmm...Michael "The Hutt" Moore could make Hillary Clinton look almost reasonable...thanks to creative video editing.

17. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The twisted world of NEM: Saddam Hussein is duly elected but George Bush isn't.

I used to think NEM was serious, but now I honestly believe he is a conservative pretending to be a liberal just to make liberals look bad.

18. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ok remember the bush administration bashing the newyork times over releasing the super secret swift terrorist finance tracking. In this video theres public websites and bush videos telling the world from 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 that in fact he's tracking the terrorist finances. Ok this link provides the video just use the wmv. application ..DOh!!!
    http:www.crooksandliars.com/posts/2006/06/28/keith-strikes-back-against-nyt-bashers/

19. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 15 / -12

There's no way Saddam will be acquitted. Neither the US nor the Iraqis could afford that. The US would sooner kill him than let him be acquitted (because his acquittal would make matters worse in Iraq).

I do think he's guilty, though I don't fully understand under what set of laws and what Constitution they try him. Clearly if Saddam can argue he had the same sort of power as Bush thinks he has, i.e., the right to ignore federal law in the name of defending his country, then he has a case. The trial should cut through a lot of the propaganda that the administration spoon-fed the American public and reveal a truer picture of Saddam as a leader. I don't think he was a nut, but I do think his tactics were radical right in that rejected human rights in the name of security.

Also, PFIEL, seriously, what you talking about when you question the validity of the video that Blue Collar posted? It sounds like you're being dishonest when you say the evidence that the video is false is found in a PM that you cannot share!

20. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I've explained this to you guys 1,000 times already. They have a whole laundry list of crimes to charge him with. He gets tried one at a time. If he got aquitted of one charge, they would immediately lock him up and press some other charge.

What do you think they're gonna do...? Give him back his toothpick and open the doors of the jail cell and let him walk out...? I suppose he'll have some old buddy in a 1967 rusted out Chevelle waiting to pick him up in the parking lot.