PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amendola

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never want to see this scrub on the field ever again. He is worthless. Cut that pos tonight and leave him in KC. If KT or Dobson is inactive again for this joke of a player, I'm gonna go insane.

I never want to see this scrub on the field ever again. He is worthless. Cut that pos tonight and leave him in KC. If KT or Dobson is inactive again for this joke of a player, I'm gonna go insane.
POS? What has he done to cause you so much pain other than under-perform? I'm sure he's really happy about being ignored on the field and not producing.

Lighten up...DA aerates the field during the game for better drainage

Hey Miguel, can we gain any cap relief (any at all really, even a buck) if DA is released, say for instance,
tomorrow?

Hey Miguel, can we gain any cap relief (any at all really, even a buck) if DA is released, say for instance,
tomorrow?

You know, you could just go onto his website and check for yourself. Also the answer is no, there would be just more dead money if DA is released.

If KT is healthy why in the world is Dola playing over him? I don't know what happened to Rams Dola but he is not the one wearing #80 for the Patriots.

The KC ground crew was worried about field drainage....so BB stepped in to help. "I'll put Amendola out on the field with longer cleats......he just runs around anyway ....so why not have him aerate the field while he's out there...earn his keep"

Wonder if Belichick could find a way to trade Amendola to the Raiders for Menelik Watson .... don't see Amendola working his way out of anything on the team this year.

It's tough to admit one made a mistake at $5+ M/yr and bench him. The numbers don't lie he shouldn't be in the lineup. Even if the other WRs aren't ready they can't do worse than Amedola.

This is crazy because I've seen this guy play at an extremely high level, and not just the slot but all phases so I know he can.. Its not like he just all of a sudden forgot how to play football, and he is not old so the guy still has it.. maybe its just playcalling, idk but he is not a bust or scrub, the talent with him is definitely there

This is crazy because I've seen this guy play at an extremely high level, and not just the slot but all phases so I know he can.. Its not like he just all of a sudden forgot how to play football, and he is not old so the guy still has it.. maybe its just playcalling, idk but he is not a bust or scrub, the talent with him is definitely there
I understand but at this point it was a terrible signing, (and here i go sorry) should have kept welker.

I don't get it either. He shouldn't be this bad. I thought he was solid overall last year and you would figure he would improve. I'm sure the O line issues aren't helping. I wish we could interview Danny himself and ask him what is going on.
Curious though, if those catches of his weren't called back due to penalty, what would his stats be then?

I understand but at this point it was a terrible signing, (and here i go sorry) should have kept welker.

Yeah but if I could go back, letting Branch go in 2006 was the bigger mistake nobody really laments....that one actually cost a super bowl.....if they kept branch, everything would literally be different and indescribable.... No moss.... No welker....

Yeah but if I could go back, letting Branch go in 2006 was the bigger mistake nobody really laments....that one actually cost a super bowl.....if they kept branch, everything would literally be different and indescribable.... No moss.... No welker....
Wow forgot about about that one. IMO we would have won the SB that year if branch was on the team. BUT at the time i thought branch was in the wrong. Little did i know how bad that was going to tern out.

Wow forgot about about that one. IMO we would have won the SB that year if branch was on the team. BUT at the time i thought branch was in the wrong. Little did i know how bad that was going to tern out.

Very interesting and good points. I forgot about that whole thing too. The 2006 team was good and close to going to a Super Bowl. Branch would have put them over the top. His whole thing was over a contract dispute too right? I thought Branch was in the wrong too as I do with most athletes when it comes to money, I think they are all greedy usually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back