PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amendola is tough but is he made of glass?

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Never thought I would start the week talking about Amendola's groin... but here we go.

Anyone lucky enough to have a groin injury knows how frustrating they are. They last a long time and sometimes feel ok but then suddenly there is no strength.

The guy has balls the size of church bells and soft hands but can he stay on the field? This is a very difficult injury to recovery from, and a week or two off it unlikely to help. It generally takes a month or more.

The Patriots are going to have too make a tough decision to sit him down for several games to fully heal or continually deal with this on a game to game basis.

not-this-again.jpg

I've never seen glass take the two hits Amendola took on those third down conversions, And not break.

Danny amendola games started 1 out of 1

Yes, this topic needed yet another thread.

He's "tough glass" then.

How many more threads are we gonna have about Amendola's nether regions. :eek:

How many more threads are we gonna have about Amendola's nether regions. :eek:

When he hobbled off the field towards the end of the half, everyone assumed he'd popped the groin again. Turns out he just needed to adjust the cup he had custom-forged to contain his giant brass balls.

Shoulda kept Tiquan Underwood and signed Danario not made of glass Alexander instead. Alll Amendola does is get hurt and keep playing and make clutch catches late in games. And don't get me started on that Edelman guy...Quentin Simms is obv so much better.

Anyone else think that Berry is stupid for starting Eason over Flutie?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back