PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amendola hung up on Adam Jones during 98.5 radio interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I have read this entire discourse and your obsession with all things DA is well known and is no longer just pathetic but close to manic. I can only surmise from reading this thread that you have a love for Jones and are pissed over the fact that the target of all you obsess over was the one that did the dissing. Hence my suggestion still stands. Take the Midol.
I have never listened to the Adam Jones show in my entire life. I am having a discussion with others about the value of Amendola, what to expect from him in 2014. The Amendola faithful become very upset very easily unfortunately so it does make for a difficult process, I am not surprised however it appears Danny’s fans are as sensitive as he is, if this was a phone conversation they would have hung up I am sure.

The Amendola faithful become very upset very easily unfortunately so it does make for a difficult process, I am not surprised however it appears Danny’s fans are as sensitive as he is, if this was a phone conversation they would have hung up I am sure.
images

as anyone can see, this psycho goes from overt "it's all on that immature Amendola!!!!" to "well, Jones was wrong too but I said that all along". As anyone can see, this is 100% false. Erroneous to the nth.To top it off ,he lashes out in all directions and accuses every poster in this thread it seems of being unabashed Amendola lovers who attack anyone that says anything bad about him. I don't know about the rest of you, but Amendola doesn't particularly get my inner Pats fanatic revved up by any stretch. He's been a disappointment as a signing but really, who GIVES A RAT'S ASS???? If he contributes this season, great. If not the Pats will move on as they always do.What is concerning is this pathological Amendola hatred, even thought Psycho6 denies it after every screed, that I'm sure everyone thought was dead after his last 1000 post outburst on the subject back in March. Are we to expect MORE of this crazed player hate during this season's game threads here? Look how many posts he has in this thread and just look at how crazy it all is, from saying Amendola is a jerk, he's immature, he's not a man, Adam Jones did nothing wrong, to "I did too blame Adam Jones! I did!! It's the haters that love Amendola that don't agree!!!"

This isn't going to end in this thread. Who wants to bet he puts up another two or three thousand posts about Amendola before the 2014 season kicks off? ANYBODY????
2f94fe5da679ea95cff6162f8fc44932b7a57d9ebbb6b7c9512405a68402bef7.jpg

So this thread has become a crusade?

Good God, I admire, and envy, the patience many of you possess. I just don't have it...

OT but...after days of this insanity, I went out shopping at the Christmas Tree Shoppe and found THIS beauty on sale....I bought six of them as a memento of this thread...

KasselBlackForestCuckooClock2500X800HHCC2.JPG
images

Last edited:
I almost forgot about this thread.

This thread is why I drink.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes