Amazon.com: History Of Patriots DVD $10.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
51S85cH4mKL._SS500_.jpg

Normally for $26.98. No idea how long this sale is for but pretty good deal for this DVD.

Amazon.com: NFL: History of the New England Patriots: Robb Webb: Movies & TV

Amazing DVD. I watch it regularly. If you don't have it, get it. If you do have it, get it again!

I bought this a few months ago and finally got around to watching it this week. Great DVD, and I highly recommend picking this up as BradfordPatsFan says. :)

Thanks for posting this! I got 2 - one for me and one awesome and awesomely inexpensive XMAS gift! Woot! :singing:

Ordered. Thanks for the link!

Thanks for posting this info.

Thanks! Mine should be in early next week!

Speaking of Patriots DVDs and what not... what did happen to that Patriots 10 Greatest Games set that was yanked away last year but somehow a few copies leaked out? I'd really would love to get my hands on a copy since it feels like there's an empty void in my DVD collection with it not there.

Also I can't remember but was the first 3 Games To Glory released on DVD? I see an VHS release on the Patriots web store but nothing for a DVD. If there is a DVD release is it as jam packed with extras like the two follow up editions are?

Thanks everyone.

Thanks for the link dudes, ordered it up

I agree. It is a brilliant DVD. I got it off eBay for about $25 delivered :)

Speaking of Patriots DVDs and what not... what did happen to that Patriots 10 Greatest Games set that was yanked away last year but somehow a few copies leaked out? I'd really would love to get my hands on a copy since it feels like there's an empty void in my DVD collection with it not there.

Also I can't remember but was the first 3 Games To Glory released on DVD? I see an VHS release on the Patriots web store but nothing for a DVD. If there is a DVD release is it as jam packed with extras like the two follow up editions are?

Thanks everyone.
3 Games to Glory was released on DVD. I just pulled my copy out and it appears to just be the 3 games. At the top of this page click on novelties and go to page 62. The 3 Games to Glory DVD is listed there.

Last edited:
Ordered it. Thank you for posting this. Great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes