PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I wrong there are 17 weeks to a season not 2??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I know Im ticked about the jets loss, it could come back to bite us in divsion games for playoffs spots, and see some concerns on both sides of the ball.. But I think the media and some fans really do overreact.. Marshall faulk( surprise), says the jets are the favorites.. others are ready to write on our tombstone.. BLAH BLAH BLAH.. Have we not been here before??? Lets count the ways shall we...

01- we were 0-2, how did that turn out???

02- started fast, but the defense had major flaws... super hangover, still a solid team..

03- Hate there coach, bad losses to Buffalo and a even worse lose to washington, where Brady did not have a great game espically when we had the ball to win the game, how did that season turn out

04- the pitt loss, and the miami loss nuff said

05 - Took some time, but still finished 10-6 in a bad division, ( should have been 11-5, gave up the last game ) point was we played our best ball in nov /dec

06- Denver loss, every one says Brady's body language, we finished 12-4 with some shoemakers at reciever...

The point is , I know this team has some questions, and ticked because that was a winable division game on sun, Its early yet, and I dont know when the nfl gives out super bowl's in Sept... Let the media talk, let people panic, we will be fine by the bye.. Im saying no worse than 5-2...But still think 6-1 is reasonable..

Last edited:
Re: Am I wrong there are 16 weeks to a season not 2??

You are wrong...there are 17 weeks to a season.....we're ...................dooooooooooooooomed

Re: Am I wrong there are 16 weeks to a season not 2??

You are wrong...there are 17 weeks to a season.....we're ...................dooooooooooooooomed

Changed it for you:eat3:

No, you are right. The Pats lost a game so it's over. No matter what, people can't get their perfect, undefeated 19-0 season, so they don't care. All is lost, the sky is falling, the Pats are the new Lions... :rolleyes:

I'm glad we don't have 19-0 hanging over our heads, actually . . .

Stop the anti-sky is falling threads. It would be nice if we could stop the sky is falling threads and anti-sky is falling too.

Actually I hear there is a petition in NY to end the season now and have a Jets/Giants Super Bowl so one of them can have a perfect season.

Technically for the Patriots this year there are 22 weeks, not 17.

Actually I hear there is a petition in NY to end the season now and have a Jets/Giants Super Bowl so one of them can have a perfect season.

You know, I can see it now with it going like this...

Rex Ryan and Tom Coughlin go into the NFL Offices to meet with the Commish.

"Here is a large briefcase. The contents are yours."

Roger Goodell

"Thank you. Congrats on your SB"

Last edited:
I know Im ticked about the jets loss, it could come back to bite us in divsion games for playoffs spots, and see some concerns on both sides of the ball.. But I think the media and some fans really do overreact.. Marshall faulk( surprise), says the jets are the favorites.. others are ready to write on our tombstone.. BLAH BLAH BLAH.. Have we not been here before??? Lets count the ways shall we...

01- we were 0-2, how did that turn out???

02- started fast, but the defense had major flaws... super hangover, still a solid team..

03- Hate there coach, bad losses to Buffalo and a even worse lose to washington, where Brady did not have a great game espically when we had the ball to win the game, how did that season turn out

04- the pitt loss, and the miami loss nuff said

05 - Took some time, but still finished 10-6 in a bad division, ( should have been 11-5, gave up the last game ) point was we played our best ball in nov /dec

06- Denver loss, every one says Brady's body language, we finished 12-4 with some shoemakers at reciever...

The point is , I know this team has some questions, and ticked because that was a winable division game on sun, Its early yet, and I dont know when the nfl gives out super bowl's in Sept... Let the media talk, let people panic, we will be fine by the bye.. Im saying no worse than 5-2...But still think 6-1 is reasonable..

You right on. This team is a victim of its own success, which I guess is a good thing because you have to have sucess to be a victim of it.

A win will cure the ill's of Patriot nation. At least for a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes