PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I the only one who is finding it hard to concentrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

I think I've reached the end of the internet today.

I don't think I've reached the end of the internet but I certainly have reached the end of PatsFans.com

Very hard to concentrate. I've been listening to the NFL channel out in the shop on Sirius and also trying to fabricate some stainless steel trim pieces. I'm fine during the commercials but when Troy Brown came on,,,

Forget it.

I've been trying to write a 2,000 word essay since noon....I have barely over 500 words. No, it's not hard to concentrate at all :rolleyes:

Update:

I'm now at 700 words and I have to finish before the game...I know I won't do it after. I wish there was a way to block all sports sites from my browser.

Update:

I'm now at 700 words and I have to finish before the game...I know I won't do it after. I wish there was a way to block all sports sites from my browser.

What subject?

I have finals and I can't study at all. I can't wait for this game to be over. LOL

I've been better than I thought. But now that I'm free I have no idea how I did it, I'm going nuts right now on the inside

What subject?

Composition...but we have to write about the class itself and how it changed our relationship with the environment and writing. The professor has us leave class after about 10 minutes every class and he expects us to come up with 2000 words describing the class.....psshhhh. I'm just BSing my way through.

Your Irregular Capitalization has been Noted.

ETA: Don't Buddhists believe desire (such as longing for the start of a football game) is the source of all suffering? The game will get here when it gets here. :cool:

I believe that attachment is the root of all suffering. Things like desire and longing a rooted in attachment.

me too...not able to go to sleep...game will be here at 02,30 a.m. but i will be there in front of my tv in the dark night

I assume you'll have a good red wine or maybe a little grappa to assuage the anxiety.

+1

I think I've reached the end of the internet today.

yeah...what's it look like out there...are there angels singing? Is there a luminous image of Founder Al Gore hovering over the emptiness beyond?

To heck with the game. Sing Off starts tonight!!!! :woohoo:

me too...not able to go to sleep...game will be here at 02,30 a.m. but i will be there in front of my tv in the dark night

Italy!! Cool...What Province are you in? Are you in the Service? :cool:

(OK, this won't meaning anything to anyone else.)

Australia are at 287 for 8 in their second innings, still 88 runs behind England and it's not even close to lunch on the last day in Adelaide. So, barring a deluge, England are going to go 1-up in the Ashes series, with a bit of luck even before kick-off tonight.

An excellent appetizer!

Australia are at 287 for 8 in their second innings, still 88 runs behind England and it's not even close to lunch on the last day in Adelaide. So, barring a deluge, England are going to go 1-up in the Ashes series, with a bit of luck even before kick-off tonight.

An excellent appetizer!

.....:confused:

An excellent appetizer!
Cricket... pffft who cares about test match cricket these days? 20/20 smash bang over in 3 hours is the new craze didn't you know. It's also something Australia isn't captained by Ricky Ponting in ;).

As for Monday Night Football.. stop your sulking America. It's Tuesday Morning Football for me.

Last edited:
It's cricket. A great game (but that's for another time) and the Brits are handing it to the Aussies in their own back yard. That doesn't happen often. :singing:

It's cricket. A great game (but that's for another time) and the Brits are handing it to the Aussies in their own back yard. That doesn't happen often. :singing:

Oh, well......congrats

nope

i hate to admit it, but it's been a little while since i've been this amped about a regular season game (probl last game in 07)

its incredible, i don't know why, cant really explain it, but its true...this games means qutie a big deal, but not as much as i am making it out to be

but man i cannot wait, and really cant do ANYTHING...i can maybe focus for about 5 mins at a time, then its done

Belichick would be proud of me ... I'm jacked but under control ... nothing the Jet's do or say will take me out of my game. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back