PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I the only one who hates the SB46 logo?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you like the logo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimistic Pete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
superbowl46.jpg

Can it be any more generic? There's no personality or color to it. I guess this is the new format from now on, last years logo was exactly the same, minus the stadium.

200px-Super_Bowl_XLV.svg.png

What do you all think? "Any SB the Pats win is a good logo to me" replies need not apply, trying to look at things objectively here.

Last edited:
The NFL want to keep the logo pretty similar year to year to create a "brand" (As if the Superbowl wasn't a big enough brand...)

So get used to it, cause its going to be back next year. Personally I think it sucks. Every Superbowl should have a unique logo.

I would have never noticed if you hadn't pointed it out...

I thought it was a good logo until you pointed that out. Now it bugs the **** out of me.

Yes...you are....that is why your name is Pessimistic Pete! Seriously, I don't give a crap what the logo looks like....I just WANT them to WIN the damned game man!!!!!!

superbowl46.jpg

Can it be any more generic? There's no personality or color to it. I guess this is the new format from now on, last years logo was exactly the same, minus the stadium.

What do you all think? "Any SB the Pats win is a good logo to me" replies need not apply, trying to look at things objectively here.

I like it more than the pastel-heavy abominations that we've seen in the past, at least.

Put the Patriots logo and the initials MHK above the NFL Shield and its good to go! ;)

Just as a venting exercise, it might be nice to have a do-it-yourself SB logo thread :D

superbowl46.jpg

I don't like the stadium at all. Last year's was sleek looking-metallic, no color but I liked it. Then. This year they added a stadium, what will they add next year, a helmet? I'd rather see a helmet than a stadium, at least a helmet would be about the game rather than the venue:cool:

Last edited:
I like the logo, but it is disappointing knowing they won't be changing the look.

Perhaps it's a fashion thing. That logo goes with all colors.

The New Orleans logo from 96 (Purple and Green) doesn't really go with much. The Patriots winning the Red/White/Blue logo of SB36 was great, but would not have been good for all teams.

Minor point, but who knows, there might be something to it.

superbowl46.jpg

It could be a lot more generic as that is obviously LOS and not just a random building. I like it more than last years, and I like the lack of pastel colors.

800px-LucasOil.JPG

EDIT: OT, I drove past LOS two weeks ago and that thing is enormous.

Last edited:
I like it more than the pastel-heavy abominations that we've seen in the past, at least.

So many personal-Muse enablers on this forum, so little time! :D:D:D

SqueeBowl.jpg

There should be an "I don't give 2 $#its" option.

I like it esp if we win. Shows that we won in Lucas Oil Stadium, the home of the Indy Colts.

I don't mind it, it's way better than the SB42 logo. That thing was/is hideous.

Every time I see it, I feel like I'm gonna puke.

Last year when they announced the new AFC and NFC logos, as well as the new Halas and Hunt trophies, they announced this would be the Super Bowl logo going forward.

I absolutely hated that idea, and still do. The logo itself would have been cool for one year, but I wish they would resume the variety. Call me crazy, but I still think SB36 has the best logo of them all.

lg36.jpg

There should be an "I don't give 2 $#its" option.

There is, it's called "don't reply".

As for the topic, I like it, for now, ask me in 2 or 3 years and i'm sure we'll all be bored of it. The Super Bowl isn't a brand, it's the biggest sporting event in American history and should have a unique feel every year.

I don't mind the logo.

I'm just glad the league has (apparently) done away with the Super Bowl slogan. For a couple of years, there was an official slogan attached to the game, like "Who wants it more" and "Own the moment."

I'd like to think someone finally said "It's the Super Bowl. It doesn't need a slogan to get people interested."

I like colorful logos, they give the game their own feel. Patches are supposed to be unique, that's why people like them!

The more I think about it, the less I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes