PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I the only one viewing Patsfans on company time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear...
I am so far behind...

It happens in fits and spurts, but yes, I browse during work.

Most Definately Not,Like most here.Most of my time on Patsfans is done @ work.It's a faster internet connection than What I have at home.So It does make this time of the year a little bit easier..Hope everyone is well.I haven't had the chance to post as much lately(Which Im sure some are grateful for)Work and a recent move has kept me extremely busy.

I do way too much. I want to put in an intelligent post sometimes but I can never read everything since my last visit (an hour ago) and the board can move quickly. By the time I got to read all the rant about the SD game we were already onto the Colts.

I always say to myself that I'll just read a couple threads and that's it. Next thing I know an hour has gone by and I have someone calling me to ask if I'm going to join the conference call I set up.

There's gotta be a 12 step program out there for this.

There's gotta be a 12 step program out there for this.

Speaking of which, am i the only one viewing Patsfans on company time while drinking? ;)

Depends, are you from my HR department? If not, yes I view Patsfans on company time (almost exclusively). If you are, I only use my computer for legitimate work.

Does the Pope poop in the woods? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey