PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I the only one that isn't watching the Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD: Please note that this is a TWO YEAR OLD thread and the earlier posts were about the Bears/Colts SB.

But don't let that stop you. We are having fun reading your comments. :D

I saw that, but I watch every year no matter what. Couldn't imagine letting the last game of the year go unwatched!

Just to set the record straight...this is not a two year old thread...its a THREE year old thread :)

I am going to watch it but if the colts get way ahead i might turn it off. not as fast as i did the bears game though because the saints have an offense and the ability make a big comeback.

I'm just wondering whatever happened to Alk?

Tencharectors

heh...what a character

I'm watching the Colts-Bears SB on NFLN for the first time right now. Still makes me sick.

I'm watching the Colts-Bears SB on NFLN for the first time right now. Still makes me sick.

I still can't believe Patriot Nation ever survived the aftermath of the AFCCG loss to the Colts. Even now, it hurts as much (maybe even more) than the SB.
I don't think I will ever let it go until we win 1 more SB.

I still can't believe Patriot Nation ever survived the aftermath of the AFCCG loss to the Colts. Even now, it hurts as much (maybe even more) than the SB.
I don't think I will ever let it go until we win 1 more SB.

Sorry, but there is no way that AFCCG will ever hurt more than the Super Bowl loss the following year. No way.

The problem with that game is it started out so well -- Hester's kickoff return for a score, then Manning throws a pick. Grossman was just ... gross.

GUYS RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD: Please note that this is a TWO YEAR OLD thread and the earlier posts were about the Bears/Colts SB.

But don't let that stop you. We are having fun reading your comments. :D
That was evident from the outset.. ;)

Nope. I'm indifferent about the Super Bowl. As far as the NFL goes, I only care about the Patriots. I can't invest my time in a team that I've no emotional interest in. I don't care about that team, they aren't my home team.

Honestly, there's only three things I get up for in relation to the NFL.

1. New England Patriots
2. NFL Draft
3. Fantasy Football

Rhodes should have been MVP of that game.

So what if the Colts win? Don't be mad at them, be mad that the Pats players can't take care of business on the field. Be mad that the Pats front office has made terrible personnel decisions over the last few years.

So what if the Colts win? Don't be mad at them, be mad that the Pats players can't take care of business on the field. Be mad that the Pats front office has made terrible personnel decisions over the last few years.

May I interest you in a sedative?

No thanks, I'm fine.
0.jpg

How about a smoke and a pancake?

Sorry, but there is no way that AFCCG will ever hurt more than the Super Bowl loss the following year. No way.

I agree. I was crushed after the AFCCG game but the SB loss was devastating.

The negative distractions the team had on the eve of that SB was just too much and made me so furious on the timing of those allegations that were ultimately proved false. I am still :mad:

I don't watch the Super bowl when the Patriots aren't playing. It's just a waste of my time. I've got better things to do on Super bowl Sunday.
:popcorn:

Always do watch it, I just don't root for one particular team (except this time). Just look forward to seeing some good football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes