PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I the only one still nervous about yesterday's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Every time I see a replay I expect Evans to catch that ball.

I'm still nervous when I watch us on "America's Game"

lol. You are not the only one.

I'm still screaming at Belichick to call a timeout with 45 seconds left to hedge his bet in case the Ravens score a TD.

Last edited:

Everytime I see a replay of SB42 I expect Eli to be whistled in the grasp.

:cry:

That play was the 2011 'tuck' play and Cundiff's miss was AV's improbably 45 yarder. I saw our season end yet it stayed alive.

Drawing Tebow and the 8-8 Broncos in round 2 was like the crazy string of results elsewhere around the AFC down the stretch of the 2001 regular season to get us a first round bye with an 11-5 record.

Gotta believe this is our year

Last edited:
My melted I think, it was a crazy ending. Now suddenly all the major media wants to talk about how tough the Pats are. Not to say I don't agree completely, but it's certainly not what I'm used to hearing. To us they're the same Patriots they've been all season, but the rest of the football world loves to put the two Conference champions and put them up an a pedestal, only to tear the loser to shreds after the game.

Pats DB is still their Achilles heel...but getting Chung and Spikes back helps.
It seems like Moore is becoming more comfortable in every game. Just wish he could have made that tackle which he missed and resulted in a TD.

Still don't know how OFFENSIVE facemask penalty wasn't called at the end of that play.

He didn't break the tackler's neck?

Last edited:

As we speak, Goodell is working feverishly with Dr. Emmit Brown... on a Delorean... to make that happen.

That play was the 2011 'tuck' play and Cundiff's miss was AV's improbably 45 yarder. I saw our season end yet it stayed alive.

Drawing Tebow and the 8-8 Broncos in round 2 was like the crazy string of results elsewhere around the AFC down the stretch of the 2001 regular season to get us a first round bye with an 11-5 record.

Gotta believe this is our year

Awesome analogizing!

Cundiff's got to be nervous about it. I bet he's not taking Ray Lewis up on any offers to "go for a ride"...

2007 - ravens call a timeout while brady gets stuffed on what should have been a game ender -- pats end up winning.

2010 - pats win in overtime

2012 - now this

baltimore has got to be pretty sick of the pats by now.

baltimore has got to be pretty sick of the pats by now.

And the Pats are sick of the Ravens-Can't wait for their great defensive players to retire. When they do, they'll put the team on Flacco's shoulders.:eek:

My personal storyline going into the game was this:

The playoff games have been called extremely loosely by the officials. Will the continue to do so in our game? Will our players adjust to the new ability to play more physically? Or will the Ravens do it while our guys try to avoid committing a deadly foul?

Sterling answered that question in spades at the end of the game. He played up to the level of competition without backing down, and was rewarded for it.

I used the same technique my grandpa taught me years ago for job interviews: hangovers.

I was so hungover yesterday that my body was too busy dealing with that and couldn't muster an ounce of nervousness.

It was all I could do to stay upright.

I think because the Pats nearly lost a game they shouldn't have is why I am nervous.

Somehow I'm more confident about the Giants game than I am for the Ravens game. I mean today.

Maybe there was a temporal rift in the space-time continuum and he really did but then the rift occurred and switched us all into this alternate timeline reality where he didn't! ;)

And did the late Mrs. Kraft have anything to do with it? :)

And if not, then the question now becomes, "Where were you on February 3, 2008?" :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back