PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I the only one really disgusted by Brady Quinn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it is! Why do you think I live here... just joking. Actually, almost no one knows where we even are (between Nashua and Salem, NH)...

do you live here, lifer?

nah, I'm contiguous with Foxboro. From the sound of things, there really aren't many people who live in Pelham. We'd probably have known one another.

nah, I'm contiguous with Foxboro. From the sound of things, there really aren't many people who live in Pelham. We'd probably have known one another.

Pelham?

I wouldn't call it 'living'...but it does trump Dracut...

This is great... most of the time I say Pelham... and folks think I'm from Alabama, or from England... there isn't a lot of action in Pelham... but most folks that live here like it quiet... it's our own little slice of heaven!

I'd say sorry for hijacking the post... but I think this one had already been beaten to death on other issues unrelated to Mr. Quinn and his hold-out!

This is great... most of the time I say Pelham... and folks think I'm from Alabama, or from England... there isn't a lot of action in Pelham... but most folks that live here like it quiet... it's our own little slice of heaven!

I'd say sorry for hijacking the post... but I think this one had already been beaten to death on other issues unrelated to Mr. Quinn and his hold-out!

i grew up in nashua, so have spent a few weird times in pelham...

Notre Dame is an also-ran joke that had a great day in sun and now the parade has passed it by. I find it laughable that people around here root for them like they are a local team. Why? Because "Tummy Tuck" is the head coach? Because they are called the "Irish"? Seriously. LOL.

I'm willing to bet that half the "ND fans" in this area have never even been there (or could even find South Bend, IN on a map).

You know, you say some pretty STUPID things.
There are MANY FANS of teams who have never been able to GO to see their team play in person. Whether its at the NFL level or College level. And its not because they don't want to. Its because life won't allow them to. That doesn't make them any less of a fan.

There are Pats fans from all over the globe who post on here whom have never had the luxury of stepping into Gillette stadium. That doesn't make them any less of a Pats fan.

Its laughable that you call them an "also-ran" and claim that the parade has passed them by. Why do you say that? Because they don't fill some BS criteria of a wanna-be food conisseur? Give me a break.

I've followed Notre Dame on and off since I was in grade school 25 years ago. Mainly because, at the time, I was a Celtics fan and the logos were similar. However, I've never been to a game. Never claimed I was their biggest fan either. But I know where South Bend is on the map. Flew in there a few times going to Sturgis, Michigan. My following ND has nothing to do with Charlie Weis. It has to do with the fact that I've followed them on and off for as long as I have. And because they are a storied school who have had many great things happen to them. And yes, while they fell on hard times, that is something that we, as Pats fans, should relate to. Especially with how bad the Pats were in the late 80's and early 90's before we got Parcells, Kraft and Bledsoe.

I'm a Salem Blue Devil. I have spent my fair share of time in Pelham..passing through to Nashua, Driving to UMass Lowell or catching a flick at Chunkys.

When I was growing up (graduated HS in 2000) people always talked crap about Pelham, being hickville, etc (compared to Salem). But, that place has some nice homes. Its a nice quiet town to start a family, even if the taxes are double that of salem.

I grew up on Brady Ave (same street as the Scottish Highlands golf course off off Route 38)

Pelham? That "dump." *LOL* I lived in the "thriving metropolis" of Salem for 24 years. I got married in Derry at Promises to Keep last year.

Pelham? That "dump." *LOL* I lived in the "thriving metropolis" of Salem for 24 years. I got married in Derry at Promises to Keep last year.

DaBruinz, when did you graduate??

I was in 2000. Im sure I probably know you..Salem isnt THAT big...

what is yoru name?

Last edited:
I'm a Salem Blue Devil. I have spent my fair share of time in Pelham..passing through to Nashua, Driving to UMass Lowell or catching a flick at Chunkys.

When I was growing up (graduated HS in 2000) people always talked crap about Pelham, being hickville, etc (compared to Salem). But, that place has some nice homes. Its a nice quiet town to start a family, even if the taxes are double that of salem.

I grew up on Brady Ave (same street as the Scottish Highlands golf course off off Route 38)

WOW. Small World. I'm a Blue Devil as well. Class of 91. I actually used to be friends with the owners of Scottish Highlands, The Campbells. Ken Campbell was my Scoutmaster for a few years.

Salem and Pelham have nothing on Derry. Now that's the highlight of NH. I graduated from Pinkerton 2005. I also attended a wedding at Promises to Keep last year. I doubt it was yours though DB.

Salem and Pelham have nothing on Derry. Now that's the highlight of NH. I graduated from Pinkerton 2005. I also attended a wedding at Promises to Keep last year. I doubt it was yours though DB.

yeah well...i'm obviously smarter than the lot of you, having graduated from guertin...

last time i went to promises to keep was 87 and they had a full time restaurant...

yeah well...i'm obviously smarter than the lot of you, having graduated from guertin...

last time i went to promises to keep was 87 and they had a full time restaurant...

The Resteraunt is gone. They only do events there now.

As for going to BG.. *SNICKER*... OK.. *LOL* . Sorry,.. Can't help it.. j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back