PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I the only one really disgusted by Brady Quinn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're such a piece of trash is unbelievable.

Talking about my sig? Um... i'm not named after a Star Wars character with a stupid Star Wars Character as my avatar. Sorry you think im tough and macho its because i am. Just like i know your a nerd now.

Welcome to my ****list.

WOW... You really know how to over-react. He wasn't talking about your SIG in the post you quoted. He said (SIC) . And he was referring to your misspelling of YOUR when it should have been YOU'RE or YOU ARE.

Last edited:
I missed it.

Reportedly Quinn and Condon are asking for at least what the 10th overall pick was paid.

Okoye was paid 17.6 million over 6 years so Quinn and Condon want something reportedly close to that over 5 years.

Umm.. OK. Well, you need to elaborate more because you said that he was looking for MORE in the 3rd, 4th and 5th years than in the 1st two. Yet, you didn't go into that.

As for him wanting more than the 10th over-all pick, yeah, I would expect him to want that as a QB. But it should be built in as incentives. Not as base.

I missed it.

Reportedly Quinn and Condon are asking for at least what the 10th overall pick was paid.

Okoye was paid 17.6 million over 6 years so Quinn and Condon want something reportedly close to that over 5 years.

That's crazy money for a guy who can't win the big game.

That's crazy money for a guy who can't win the big game.

They said the same thing about Manning up until this year when he had the title handed to him on a silver platter.

True, but I think Quinn is over-rated and obviously due to his free fall in the draft many nfl scouts thought so too.

WOW... You really know how to over-react. He wasn't talking about your SIG in the post you quoted. He said (SIC) . And he was referring to your misspelling of YOUR when it should have been YOU'RE or YOU ARE.
Actually, in all fairness to that loser, I did both... I used "sic." to make fun of his improper use of "your", and when he brought up the Star Wars thing, I couldn't help but point out his signature.

I'll try not to lose any sleep over being in his "****list" :rofl:

Last edited:

Talking about my sig? Um... i'm not named after a Star Wars character with a stupid Star Wars Character as my avatar. Sorry you think im tough and macho its because i am. Just like i know your a nerd now.
Yup... sure thing Leonidas... you have me oh-so intimidated now... :rofl: Now go back to your summer reading assignments... you're in the 9th grade now, and they take that stuff seriously....

Last edited:
When did this become the Sci Fi Network?!

Nope he did both.

Umm.. OK. Well, you need to elaborate more because you said that he was looking for MORE in the 3rd, 4th and 5th years than in the 1st two. Yet, you didn't go into that.

As for him wanting more than the 10th over-all pick, yeah, I would expect him to want that as a QB. But it should be built in as incentives. Not as base.

I said no such thing about the 3rd 4th and 5th years. That you have the wrong guy on.

Actually, in all fairness to that loser, I did both... I used "sic." to make fun of his improper use of "your", and when he brought up the Star Wars thing, I couldn't help but point out his signature.

I'll try not to lose any sleep over being in his "****list" :rofl:

Listen to you. You cant help it. I never brought up jack squat about star wars junk until you had to go out of your way to trash my signature.

Quigon said:
Well, gee, I guess I can't be as tough and macho as you because I don't have a quote from a big macho he-man movie in my sig... Nevertheless... do you think "your" smart? "Your" not. (Sic.)
Oh, gee, I'm sorry... I thought this was an open forum... I didn't realize this was the "Everyone agree with SeanBruschi even though he doesn't know what he's talking about" forum... I must have missed the official renaming...
That was post number 41.

SeanBruschi54 said:

Welcome to my ****list.
That was post number 77.

So i guess what i did was wrong for calling you out on your nerdiness? Too bad buddy you picked the name and avatar not me. Grow up.

You dont like my sig? Too bad grow up and ignore it.

Dont bother reposting since we all know you dont care what i say.

This thread is shot.

"
Tell us all again how you don't hate Notre Dame... we need the laugh... :rolleyes:

I've been reading this thread and correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone who even questions Brady Quinn's potential in the pros is listed as a Notre Dame hater???
I grew up watching them, especially on Sunday mornings when they would repeat the games on Channel 38 IIRC way back in the early 70's when Parseghian was the coach. I wish Charlie Weis nothing but success with the program and enjoyed watching them the past two years. However, there are serious questions whether Quinn will have a successful NFL career and only a Notre Dame apologist with blinders wouldn't be willing or able to see. His arm strength and intangibles ( ability to win the 'big' game) are open for discussion. If he overcomes them, he has the potential to be a good NFL QB. It also depends on the situation he's thrown into.
Take it as you will. maybe I'll be the third poster labeled as a "Notre Dame hater" on this thread but it's not unreasonable to question Quinn's potential for success with the Browns.
Just my $0.02,

I realize lots of things, Jacky. Like how much of a fraud you are.

1) While there is more than 1 QB on a college roster, many times 4-7, how many of them are the starter? If they aren't the starter, how can they be over-rated?

2) Not every QB Notre Dame brings in is a 5 star recruit out of high school. That is YOUR claim, but not reality.

3) Its been acknowledged that Notre Dame isn't known for producing QBs. Heck, considering the number of QBs that actually play in the NFL, a school having more than 2 or 3 QUALITY starters is probably pretty rare. Probably less than 10% of the D1 schools if I had to guess.

4) What does it matter who the last ND QB to beat Boston College was? Its already been established that Notre Dame isn't known for producing QBs.

Notre Dame is an also-ran joke that had a great day in sun and now the parade has passed it by. I find it laughable that people around here root for them like they are a local team. Why? Because "Tummy Tuck" is the head coach? Because they are called the "Irish"? Seriously. LOL.

I'm willing to bet that half the "ND fans" in this area have never even been there (or could even find South Bend, IN on a map).

Kellen Winslow played this game his rookie year also. Saying he should be paid the same as the overall #1 pick because there were some teams that reportedly thought he was the best player in the draft.

It is some of the most asinine logic I've ever heard (not that I'd expect anything less from Winslow Jr.). You get paid based on where you were drafted, not based on where you think you should have been drafted.

i thought pelham, NH was a hotbed for drugs, sex, and crime. jk :)

Of course it is! Why do you think I live here... just joking. Actually, almost no one knows where we even are (between Nashua and Salem, NH)... do you live here, lifer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes