PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Am I alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAMMERMILL

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I think the Pats will win tomorrow?
I Know all the reasons they shoudn't win,but after watching the Pats under B.B.'S regime,This is the type of game early in the year that turns things around.
Not trying to be a 'homer' but this is a "trap" game for cincy and a need(but not must) game for us.
Pats 30-Bengals 21

I kind of think we're gonna win.

HAMMERMILL said:
I Know all the reasons they shoudn't win,but after watching the Pats under B.B.'S regime,This is the type of game early in the year that turns things around.
Not trying to be a 'homer' but this is a "trap" game for cincy and a need(but not must) game for us.
Pats 30-Bengals 21

HAMMERMILL said:
Pats 30-Bengals 21

How could you be alone when this is the fourth thread this week on this very topic?

Digger44 said:
How could you be alone when this is the fourth thread this week on this very topic?

It's the 1st one I read and posted;)
Your opinion?

HAMMERMILL said:
It's the 1st one I read and posted;)
Your opinion?
shhhh, he's started his pre-game ritual - clipping his toenails to Nazareth Hair of the Dog, then dancing pagan-style (nude) around the old lilac bush in the front yard, followed by hours in the sweat lodge sipping Everclear (or sometimes battery acid if his tummy is tender), then a refreshing dip in the kiddy pool, a quick nap in front of his shrine to Bill Belichick lying prostrate and spread-eagled on the flagstones, followed by the lighting of incense, dressing himself in a Ben Watson white jersey with matching pajama bottoms and it's game time!

Edit: By the way, the Pats all the way!

Last edited:
First game of my kid's HS football league... his team won, but was ugly and didn't inspire confidence, next day, Patriots followed suit.

Second week, my kids team built a huge lead and the other team stormed back in the second half. They were lucky to get out with a win against a weaker team. Next day, Patriots pulled the same stunt against the Jests.

Third week, the team had a sucky game from hell, my boy had a horrible suck-arse game, they get shut out. Next day, Patriots had similar suctitude against the Donks.

TODAY.. our team did play well but seemed outmatched big time. Down by three touchdowns at the half. Came back in the second half to win it by 3 points. The most exciting HS game I've ever seen. My kid went from nowhere last week to 3 and 1/2 sacks on the QB, plus 4 solo tackles, two for loss of yards in the backfield, and two beautiful passes defensed (one almost for a pick). History says... Patriots follow suit, high scoring game with a big comeback at the end.

:D Or at least I'm hoping.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
First game of my kid's HS football league... his team won, but was ugly and didn't inspire confidence, next day, Patriots followed suit.

Second week, my kids team built a huge lead and the other team stormed back in the second half. They were lucky to get out with a win against a weaker team. Next day, Patriots pulled the same stunt against the Jests.

Third week, the team had a sucky game from hell, my boy had a horrible suck-arse game, they get shut out. Next day, Patriots had similar suctitude against the Donks.

TODAY.. our team did play well but seemed outmatched big time. Down by three touchdowns at the half. Came back in the second half to win it by 3 points. The most exciting HS game I've ever seen. My kid went from nowhere last week to 3 and 1/2 sacks on the QB, plus 4 solo tackles, two for loss of yards in the backfield, and two beautiful passes defensed (one almost for a pick). History says... Patriots follow suit, high scoring game with a big comeback at the end.

Great story,and I'm supporting it tomorrow all the way!
Congrats on your kids game also:D

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Wow, Dad has been drinking too - justifiably so I might add! Go Junior T, Go Pats! :rocker:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Wow, Dad has been drinking too - justifiably so I might add! Go Junior T, Go Pats! :rocker:
Not yet, but I'm just starting to get thirsty. Come on, how can you deny the symetry? ;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Not yet, but I'm just starting to get thirsty. Come on, how can you deny the symetry? ;)
Who's denying symetry? It's part of the magic, what makes the ladies so special - and one of my majors in dating back to my first pair of clean glasses. :p

Digger44 said:
It's very possible.
If he created the other 3, then what he is saying could be correct.

You big silly stupid idiot. :singing:

Ya, we win tommorrow....

We can...if we play our "A" game.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

In all seriousness, this is probably the best indicator of how we will do tommorrow.. not the injury list, Brady's Body Language or anything else.. the pats will win this afternoon, pure and simple.

You aren't alone,I think that tomorrow the patriots'll win to Bengals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing