PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alright, give me some love

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColtinIraq

Banned
Reaction score
I've been laying the smack on pretty thick but I want you all to know I've been called out on my own board for recognizing the excellence of the Patriots this season. A lot of people want to refer to the schedule are missing the point - the object is to play to your potential no matter who you are playing. Don't play down. The Patriots have played to their potential so far. I've also defended Brady. I'm not one of those that believes you have to have it one way or the other. What we are seeing with Manning and Brady in this decade is what football history is all about and that is ultimate excellence.

While I hate the Pats, one can still understand and realize a team like this doesn't come along very often - just like in Indy.

WARNING: We all know things go in cycles. The Miamis, Houstons and the likes aren't always going to be down. They will remember the times they felt the Colts or the Pats piled it on.

I've been laying the smack on pretty thick but I want you all to know I've been called out on my own board for recognizing the excellence of the Patriots this season. A lot of people want to refer to the schedule are missing the point - the object is to play to your potential no matter who you are playing. Don't play down. The Patriots have played to their potential so far. I've also defended Brady. I'm not one of those that believes you have to have it one way or the other. What we are seeing with Manning and Brady in this decade is what football history is all about and that is ultimate excellence.

While I hate the Pats, one can still understand and realize a team like this doesn't come along very often - just like in Indy.

WARNING: We all know things go in cycles. The Miamis, Houstons and the likes aren't always going to be down. They will remember the times they felt the Colts or the Pats piled it on.
What is your name on Indystar?

Pats go down on the morrow.

Colts are a better team anyway.

I've been laying the smack on pretty thick.
Thanks for admitting that you are a troll.

No trolling: Posts intended solely to annoy and/or offend other posters by going against the clear nature of a board or topic are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: Provoking other users to respond with flames, provoking fans of a particular team or group, making misleading topic titles and asking obviously useless questions.

No spamming: Initiating threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member’s post count.

They will go down smoking the Skins...and you will be running away on Monday...as a typical troll does.
And you know what? I hope the Boys kick you butts all ober the place.

Last edited:

WOw, we're going down. That's some insight you got there. Hey, whay other pearls ya got? Are we gonna get our butts kicked too? Maybe they'll wax the floor with the Pats? You showed us. Hate for you to come up with an actual reason this would happen.

Why would anyone bring up schedules? The Patriots blew out both San Diego and Dallas. What two opposing teams can anyone else say they beat that sends a shiver down their spines.

No trolling: Posts intended solely to annoy and/or offend other posters by going against the clear nature of a board or topic are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: Provoking other users to respond with flames, provoking fans of a particular team or group, making misleading topic titles and asking obviously useless questions.

No spamming: Initiating threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member’s post count.

Just to let you know, when I first registered it was to talk about the game. But, what is the first thread I see? Polian, Dungy whining. Of course I'm going to defend them. So should I now say to you because of this legitimate thread, you have inflamed me with your post. Should I ask that those who wished me to get blown up by an IED be banned. Of all the things I have said, nothing would approach those remarks.

If you don't like me, put me on ignore.

Last edited:
Hehehe doesn't take much to make you weaksauces bite eh?

Bite? We want to talk some football. Skins are an NFC team. We don't see much of them. Are you as confident as you sound? If so, why?

i totally agree we are seeing football history in terms of prolific offensive football. I miss the days (before 2004) when dominant defensive teams could win championchips. baltimore Tampa and NE come to mind 1st. Last year we didnt have enough offensive weapons to win. This year, we have too many weapons to lose.

For us, it's been cannon vs peashooter all year.
next week will truly be a test of will and character. no matter what happen, i look forward to seeing the colts in january.

please dont get discouraged by all the pompous posters that will shout you down here. We need more level headed fans like you to generate a discussion on merit.

By the way, if your military in Iraq........thanks for serving!

you have qyuite a bih mouth for a team going nowhere..an owner who is clueless about what it takes to build a winning team...hehehehehe..as long as Snyder is there the team will go nowhere... hehehehe....Hows that??

Just to let you know, when I first registered it was to talk about the game. But, what is the first thread I see? Polian, Dungy whining. Of course I'm going to defend them. So should I now say to you because of this legitimate thread, you have inflamed me with your post. Should I ask that those who wished me to get blown up by an IED be banned. Of all the things I have said, nothing would approach those remarks.

DUDE, what is your name on Indystar

You seem okay to me CIQ. Anybody putting it on the line for me over there gets the benefit of doubt in my book. Looking forward to the battle of the unbeatens next Sunday baby!!!! Bring it on!! :rocker:

Tippett, you are a worthless piece of crap who simply can't recognize how sane opposing teams fans can advance a discussion. Try conversing instead of insulting.

Down on the morrow? What? Are we playing the game in the Fjords of Norway or something? Should we keep are eyes out for the Hound of the Baskervilles?

If you want to talk smack try 21st century lingo instead of Victorian era barbs.

WE SHALL SMITE THY FOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tippett, you are a worthless piece of crap who simply can't recognize how sane opposing teams fans can advance a discussion. Try conversing instead of insulting.

Yeah the Skins fans have really advanced discussion this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes