PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Almost nailed the score of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I must say (trying hard to not be arrogant or boastful) that I almost got that score down pat and even predicted a 2 point win!..If any of you saw post which titled 'Prediction of the NE/Buf game' post and in it my prediction was Patriots 16 - Buffalo 14...Not bad eh? I also stated that this game is and almost always goes the same way when the Bills play the Pats in the Razor..I said the Bills were going to be better or equal to the Pats thru 2 1/2 quartrs and then Tom Brady & Company would figure out a way to win in the end EXACTLY like it was at home last year!!,although I did not think a safety was going to be the winning score..If I had guessed that I would go right ahead and play the Pick 6 lottery......I just can't agree with the fans on here who study the team for the past 6 years in the Belichick era but still hope that the Patriots blow out Buffalo ,or for that matter ANYONE during the season..In the Belichick era we have RARILY blown out opponents (blowouts to me mean 15 points or more wins),most games were decided by 5 points or less which is why we put such a value on Vinatieri's accuracy and cherished him more than most teams would for a 'kicker' Lets face it guys we are a VERY GOOD team and we will win our share of games,hopefully more than most,but if you are expecting 30-3 or 41-0 winning scores against good or bad opponents like some predictions I see,It just aint' happening-we are very good,you might even say excellent but we are not dominating,nor will we be like it was in 04 and even then most wins were squeakers...As long as Belichick is coaching this team we will see nailbiters and close wins for most of the time-you should all be used to this by now ..This team usually plays down/or up to the level of its competition and most time we are just a bit better,thats why we win Super Bowls :)

PATRIOT64 said:
I must say (trying hard to not be arrogant or boastful) that I almost got that score down pat and even predicted a 2 point win!..If any of you saw post which titled 'Prediction of the NE/Buf game' post and in it my prediction was Patriots 16 - Buffalo 14...Not bad eh? I also stated that this game is and almost always goes the same way when the Bills play the Pats in the Razor..I said the Bills were going to be better or equal to the Pats thru 2 1/2 quartrs and then Tom Brady & Company would figure out a way to win in the end EXACTLY like it was at home last year!!,although I did not think a safety was going to be the winning score..If I had guessed that I would go right ahead and play the Pick 6 lottery......I just can't agree with the fans on here who study the team for the past 6 years in the Belichick era but still hope that the Patriots blow out Buffalo ,or for that matter ANYONE during the season..In the Belichick era we have RARILY blown out opponents (blowouts to me mean 15 points or more wins),most games were decided by 5 points or less which is why we put such a value on Vinatieri's accuracy and cherished him more than most teams would for a 'kicker' Lets face it guys we are a VERY GOOD team and we will win our share of games,hopefully more than most,but if you are expecting 30-3 or 41-0 winning scores against good or bad opponents like some predictions I see,It just aint' happening-we are very good,you might even say excellent but we are not dominating,nor will we be like it was in 04 and even then most wins were squeakers...As long as Belichick is coaching this team we will see nailbiters and close wins for most of the time-you should all be used to this by now ..This team usually plays down/or up to the level of its competition and most time we are just a bit better,thats why we win Super Bowls :)

I think I went 27-13 or something. I was pretty off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes