Welcome to PatsFans.com

All's fair in love, war, and Dem politics

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by The Brandon Five, Jun 28, 2011.

1. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +517 / 9 / -4

#75 Jersey

Stephanopoulos Tries Savaging Bachmann - Rep. Michele Bachmann - Fox Nation

Do the libs really see her or any of the GOP aspirants as a threat? The internal polling must be bad. What's the message here? That no good deed will go unpunished if you oppose their guy?

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +831 / 27 / -33

For the past three years the right has been savaging Obama, and everyone close to him now the right wants to play nice..

Thought it was a pretty honest question, privacy is at a premium when you run for elected office, especially the president..

Whether she is a threat or not, do you want everybody to just lay down???..

Did Chris Wallace, "savage" Bachman last week when he asked her if she was a flake??? Oh wait a minute Fox News does not "savage" their own.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  3. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +517 / 9 / -4

#75 Jersey

I am saying that they need to lay off the kids. Who has gone after Obama's kids?

4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Snuffelupogus makes my skin crawl. He is the smarmiest scumbag I've seen come along in a long time, right up there with Ari Fleicher.

His suggestion is clear: Get ready for the worst time in your life. You will have to be ready to pay the price, and your adult children will be fair targets. The little ones, I assume, will be left alone and Obama will make sure of that... hopefully.

How anyone would want to run for political office these days is beyond me. Talk about selling your soul to the devil!

5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +831 / 27 / -33

Do not read they are going after Bachman's Foster Kids?? I read that when she becomes a candidate everything is under scrutiny, unfortunately. Look at the last three presidents, we know more than we should about their children, it is what it is, american politics.

It sounds like he is referring to her loss of privacy, there will be those who will seek out the foster children(probably most are adults now) for the inside scoop on the Bachmans. Sarah Palin, she put her kids out there, and look what happened.. good or bad, dependent on your POV.

From what I have read, her husband played the lead role in their care, as Michelle has always been very busy in her professional life..

You missed several discussions on this board where Obama's girls were savaged, until we made an agreement that children were off limits...

I like Bachman's story, but not how she translates it as she is about 4.5 cans short of a six pack... even though she received farm subsidies.

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

Stepapopoulas and his "foster kid sh!t":

Thats nothing, watch what they do to her if she becomes a real threat, look what they do to Palin just out of hate, I wonder how those fool ass holes felt while they were reading her private e-mails and going through her trash bags.

If they treat Bachman's kids the way they treat the Messhia Obama's kids she won't have any problems, she better burn her garbage though Chris Matthews will be in her yard in the middle of the night with his rubber gloves on going through her swill.

7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Hey Harry.
    Who's hotter? Sarah or Michele?

8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +831 / 27 / -33

"poor Sarah and her kids", as she brings wheelbarrows of cash to the bank.. we all feel bad for her. One even wrote a book on her meaningful 21 years of life.. the poor, poor Palins...

The "Grifter Family From Alaska"..... today is the premier of "Undefeated", the Fox Broadcast Crew brought extra tissues to clean up after themselves.

Getting back to the topic at hand, suspect that some, if not many of her foster chidlren have probably reached the age of majority.. so they can say what they want about their experience with the Bachman's....

9. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +576 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Going after Palin's kids is the exact same as going after Obama's kids. The Obama's are no less deserving of such treatment than the Palins. After all, the Obama's aren't better people than the Palins.

Of course, one has to find "stuff" out about them in order to report it and Obama's kids aren't old enough to have done anything interesting enough....yet

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

I kinda liked Helen Thomas........:D

Remember back a few years when the Feminist Movement was yowling for "more women involved"
    remember how proud they were of Hillary and how they dreamed and congratulated each other on the rise of all the "Power Women" well here you go THE POWERFUL WOMEN ARE FINALLY HERE the feminists should now be happy as pigs in sh!t.

"thats right harry, the women are right up there now" ..:rocker:

TAKE THESE CHAINS FROM MY HEART AND SET ME FREE

11. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

The Crazy Democrat Obama Media made them what they are, when the Palins say their prayers at night this is how it goes.

"Dear God And Jesus Christ Lord God Alimghty thank you for MSNBC and Obama's News Media"
    Amen

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

14. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

Maybe the left should try to pretend that he was actually correct, as you and any number of other pubbies, both here and in general, did w/Palin's Revere gaffe.

As for the headline, "horrifying"? Just a bit of hyperbole there...

And as for khayos, just another drive-by post that is false. Google shows mention of this from the LATimes and USA Today on its 1st page of results (with my setup, anyway), and ABC on the 2nd.

Quite the cover-up!

15. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +922 / 6 / -9

Not the same in the slightest, actually. At least not as far is Bristol is concerned.

16. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +918 / 7 / -3

I never knew that about Bachman. Wow 23 really? Impressive to say the least. While I think she's a little too tool like for my taste, I do have a new found respect for her after learning this about her and her husband. I still don't like her as a candidate though.

17. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +922 / 6 / -9

Bachmann is wack. I, for one, would not object to her as the Republican nominee for president.

18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +831 / 27 / -33

19. Gainzo

Gainzo In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +103 / 2 / -3

#11 Jersey

I read about it last week as well. The family didn't complain and saw it as an honest mistake. Obama apologized.

To the issue at hand, I doubt the media will go after Bachmann's kids or foster kids.

Chelsea Clinton got a raw deal at times with people calling her ugly. The Bush twins didn't get much attention unless they got busted for underage drinking/partying. Then those stories would go away in a day or two.

The Palins are entirely different as I don't remember Chelsea, Jenna or Barbara getting knocked up.

20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +831 / 27 / -33

And then using the pregnancy as some type of political media stunt.. but she did "write" a book.. ghostwriters are making mucho cash these days.

She put herself out there.. and shyt happens when you do that. Think she is fighting with Meghan McCain now.. interesting how much face time and how smart this young girl is.