PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Allen Bradford(HB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Philly Patriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He's 5'10 242 and he just ran a 4.56. He also benched 225lbs. 28 times. Mayock thinks he's an interesting guy as he only got 110 or so touches in 2010, but his last game when they gave him 28 carries he burst out for 212 and a TD. He has also never fumbled in his collegiate career. Looking at his stats with the exception of the stanford game, every time he's gotten over 10 carries he's ran for 120+.

I don't know what the projection on this guy is, but he is def a special teams candidate and he would fit nicely into our "rotation". Would love if he were taken anywhere from say RD 5-7. He is coming off a hip injury so he could be had as an UDFA as well if his stock doesn't rise to high.

He's 5'10 242 and he just ran a 4.56. He also benched 225lbs. 28 times. Mayock thinks he's an interesting guy as he only got 110 or so touches in 2010, but his last game when they gave him 28 carries he burst out for 212 and a TD. He has also never fumbled in his collegiate career. Looking at his stats with the exception of the stanford game, every time he's gotten over 10 carries he's ran for 120+.

I don't know what the projection on this guy is, but he is def a special teams candidate and he would fit nicely into our "rotation". Would love if he were taken anywhere from say RD 5-7. He is coming off a hip injury so he could be had as an UDFA as well if his stock doesn't rise to high.

He seems like an ideal late round steal, how did he do in drills?

He seems like an ideal late round steal, how did he do in drills?

I have only seen his Vertical which was only 29.0 but his Bench press of 28 was good for top performer. Which in comparison was only 1 less than Gabe Carimi :eek:

His 20 yard shuttle should be interesting tho.

Great call!!

I am a BIG fan of Allen Bradford. My notion, for the last month or to, has been to trade BenJarvus Green for a few picks, and draft:

~ DaRel Scott
~ Allen Bradford
~ Marion Fannin

All three, and pick up DuJuan Harris in the 8th Round.

And my boys Scott and Fannin BLASTED it, yesterday!! :rocker:

These guys are ALL Late Rounders or Free Agent candidates, but I think that ~ give the opportunity ~ they will CRUSH the production of MOST of the guys who go ahead'f'm!!
guitar.gif

is there an 8th round????

Great call!!

I am a BIG fan of Allen Bradford. My notion, for the last month or to, has been to trade BenJarvus Green for a few picks, and draft:

~ DaRel Scott
~ Allen Bradford
~ Marion Fannin

All three, and pick up DuJuan Harris in the 8th Round.

And my boys Scott and Fannin BLASTED it, yesterday!! :rocker:

These guys are ALL Late Rounders or Free Agent candidates, but I think that ~ give the opportunity ~ they will CRUSH the production of MOST of the guys who go ahead'f'm!!
guitar.gif

Yea I would love to take a flier on this guy. I am not an advocate for a BJGE trade. I would however mind picking up some tangibles that neither he or woodhead possess.

I like fannin too but he may have run himself out of our wheelhouse. That 4.37 @ 231 lbs. is serious! Especially with his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield.

I don't know anything about Da'rel Scott but if he is available mid-round i hope we take a look because he's not a small guy and has more breakaway speed than BJGE. Ultimately I hope we address RB with a Late round/UDFA and a Vet RB to replace both faulk and Taylor

Lmao! Yea dude, that's just the way he talks. You'll get used to it. :p

Thanks, pal!! ;)

Meggett: I would KILL myself before I integrated "UDFA" into my lexicon.

8th Round means Free Agents, in my corner of the Universe. :D

I prefer "UFA", but that is, oddly, taken.

Fannin is a turnover machine. That's why he never carried the rock for Auburn despite his physical talent. He can pass protect and catch the ball out of the backfield, but you don't want him to run the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes