PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All we have to do to win Superbowl L is......

Status
Not open for further replies.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
....Do the following. It should be clear. There should be no doubt or question. There can be no other path to take or follow. Anything else will end up being nothing but an absolute disaster. We have to unite here, because to change course dooms us all. ALRIGHT ALREADY, I will get to the point, because its simple.

All we have to do is draft a Defensive Tackle in the first round and our success is assured. That's it. That wasn't hard. By selecting a defensive tackle in the first round, just like we did in
2001..........., Seymour
2003,........... Warren
2004,.......... Wilfolk
and 2014 Easely

Christ if someone had been smart enough to figure this out just a few years ago Brady would have had he's 4th ring a long time ago. You want to REALLY be pissed off about not grabbing Mohammad Wilkerson, NOW you have a reason. We not only could have won the superbowl in 2010, we would have avoided the entire nightmare of losing to the Jets in the playoffs, and thus avoiding playing a part in the 2nd biggest football game in Jets history

And its not like we have to go much out of our way to get the guy we need. We need another DT to start with. Lets just lock in #5 and get it over with. and thus save ourselves from a lot of angst this Sept-Feb

This system is tried and true, and has NEVER failed to deliver what was promised, at least not for the last 16 years anyway.

Easily is going to go back ad help the Pats win Super Bowl 10?

Is it too much to ask that the pats go undefeated and beat the Giants in the Historical Super Bowl 50? That or I would love to see a Brady Rodgers duel.

Was about to post the same (similar) thing, but you need a DELOREAN BUS to get the whole 53 man team 40 years back in time, LOL.

Technically all you need is a bus with a flux capacitor, plus 99 gigawatts of electricity.

Technically all you need is a bus with a flux capacitor, plus 99 gigawatts of electricity.
You guys are MISSING the point. You don't have to "go back to the future? There are no gigawats needed. You don't even need a flux capacitor. We've never had to use one for any of the 4 Lombardi's we've enjoyed.

This isn't science fiction, its simple empiricism. Ya know like when you notice that after a while after you go a long time without eating, you might notice you are hungry.....and then after you eat, you aren't so much anymore. Over a long period of time wise people start to see a relationship between the 2 events

So after 4 CONSECUTI VE occasions where defensive tackles get drafted and the Patriots win superbowls, even someone who is failing his concussion protocols will begin to notice this relationship. Especially after 10 years between events. Twice its a circumstance, three times might even be a rare coincidence. However 4 times over a 14 year period now goes beyond mere guess work

If you fail to take this relationship one seriously, just what series of event WOULD you take seriously.

If you fail to take this relationship one seriously, just what series of event WOULD you take seriously.

I thought your original post was terrific satire, but now I'm starting to wonder. You don't really think what you are saying is true, do you Ken?

I thought your original post was terrific satire, but now I'm starting to wonder. You don't really think what you are saying is true, do you Ken?
Me too. But the more I think about it, I'm having a hard time faulting my logic.

Are my facts wrong? (that's happened before )?

Are my conclusions wrong? I don't think so.

Finally are the incidents when these 2 rare events occur, happen at the same time too rare to be other than coincidental I don't know. 4 times in 14 years seem too often to me to be "just a coincidence". Its not like there are other years we draft DT's in the first round and don't win the superbowl? Or there are years we draft some other position and win it?

I'm the one who needs help here. ;)

I'm starting to wonder if ken is so tired that he doesn't recognize he lost the point of the entire thread for almost the entire responding board thru his erroneous roman numerology in the title.

FYI Ken: X = 10 // L = 50

Til you fix it, we'll keep messing with you! LOL

1) No.

2) Almost certainly. :)
So outside of you and me, who else here doesn't want to see anything other than a DT get called with pick #32. ;)

So outside of you and me, who else here doesn't want to see anything other than a DT get called with pick #32. ;)

I don't think the position drafted has anything to do with anything, but I'm willing to play along. DT it is!

Ho do the Pats win SB X?
Just beat the Steelers in the AFCCG and then go to the old Orange Bowl and beat the Cowboys.
Piece of cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey