PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All Things Considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

budhakan

On the Roster
Reaction score
I'd rather LOSE by 40...

This Moral Victory STuff is NONSENSE. Feeley played well.. The D Hit the Receivers well.. We played exactly like I said..

ONE STUPID PASS on the first play of the game.. and a BLOWN Drive when we have a chance to win the freaking game up 4 with 7 minutes to go and we go what? 5 plays and out?

You guys were like 95% on Third Downs.. You converted more 3rd and 7 Pluses than I think I've EVER Seen.

You scored a TD on the last play of the Half.

Sorry guys.. Save your Comments Like " The Eagles played well " and any other compliments for somebody that cares.

I'd rather you just call us LOSERS and tell us we're JERKS..

That was DISGUSTING.. Idgits in Philly who say stupid things Like We're better than THIS OR THAT.

Yeah the Eagles are JUST GOOD ENOUGH TO GET BEAT... Aint nothing changed in this town in 25 years.. and EVERY YEar the same syncophants say the same stupid junk...

Oh yeah we're RIGHT THERE with the best team in the NFL.. OH YEAH well then HOW COME YOU DIDN'T WIN?

I'm so sick of this stupid Junk... Oh and to have Wes Welker and Idiot Maroney say you played terrible is the ultimate disrespect.

YOU CONVERTED ON EVERY OFFENSIVE POSSESSION OF THE FIRST HALF

Your Third down conversion rate was absurd.

SHUT UP ALREADY..and if you really think that Jacksonville or San Diego can't beat you.. you're in for a pretty big shock.

I'd rather lose by 40... PATS SUCK.. YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE AND WE LET YOU OFF THE HOOK.

We think San Diego can't beat us because we already blew them out this year.

Chill out there kid. I've watched the Pats all year. This was a sub-par game for them. In any case, I think you guys played awesome. You could have pulled it off. I think experience won it for the NEP in the end though.

I'd rather LOSE by 40...

This Moral Victory STuff is NONSENSE.

Sorry guys.. Save your Comments Like " The Eagles played well " and any other compliments for somebody that cares.

Um... okay. :D

and lets see....no team ever won a SB by losing a game during the regular season...or having a close game or 2 ! pats are doomed

"I hate you Ron Burgundy, but god d%#*!@t do I respect you."

you proved a lot of fans who thought it was going to be a smokeshow wrong, and some of what you said was correct.

i might not like how you went about it, but you were correct on some things and stuck around like you said you would win or lose.

Last edited:
I'd rather LOSE by 40...

This Moral Victory STuff is NONSENSE. Feeley played well.. The D Hit the Receivers well.. We played exactly like I said..

ONE STUPID PASS on the first play of the game.. and a BLOWN Drive when we have a chance to win the freaking game up 4 with 7 minutes to go and we go what? 5 plays and out?

You guys were like 95% on Third Downs.. You converted more 3rd and 7 Pluses than I think I've EVER Seen.

That was DISGUSTING.. Idgits in Philly who say stupid things Like We're better than THIS OR THAT.

Yeah the Eagles are JUST GOOD ENOUGH TO GET BEAT... Aint nothing changed in this town in 25 years.. and EVERY YEar the same syncophants say the same stupid junk...

Oh yeah we're RIGHT THERE with the best team in the NFL.. OH YEAH well then HOW COME YOU DIDN'T WIN?

I'm so sick of this stupid Junk... Oh and to have Wes Welker and Idiot Maroney say you played terrible is the ultimate disrespect.

SHUT UP ALREADY..and if you really think that Jacksonville or San Diego can't beat you.. you're in for a pretty big shock.

I'd rather lose by 40... PATS SUCK.. YOU ARE WHO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE AND WE LET YOU OFF THE HOOK.

Okay... loser... jerk...:( Didn't want to but you gave me no choice..

At the end of the day, this game does nothing but help us. It may have exposed some weaknesses that we need to work on and I'd rather see that exposed in a fairly meaningless game against the eagles than a playoff game. This team needs to be prepared for this approach, not taken by surprise in a game that really matters. And it's a win to boot. This team just needs to bounce back impressively next week.

I'm full of pride right now.

My team dug deep against a team that did everything it could do to win and came out on top.

The fact that bugdug whatever is miserable right now is icing on the cake; but its an unusually sweet icing.

You know what movie was really underrated?

Robin Hood: Men In Tights

Here's Why The Eagles will NEVER WIN SQUAT.

In the interviews after the game, they are all falling over themselves accepting praise for playing so much better than the 25 point spread..

YOU LOSERS... CHAMPIONS would refuse the interview.. CHAMPIONS WOULD BE INCENSED.

Tedddy Bruschi would Grab that camera out of their hands and smash it on the ground

A LOSS IS A LOSS> and this CITY FULL OF LOSERS have News show after news show showing people cheering BECAUSE YOU DIDN"T GET BLOWN OUT?

LOSERS.. I'm so sick of them...

The Patriots played WELL tonight.. LOOK at the NUMBERS... I gave them to you already.

The did not turn the ball over... The Eagles did on the road.. END OF STORY

The difference in the game was the FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME.

END OF STORY... but tell these IDIOTS in Philly there's nothing to CELEBRATE.. you LOST.... I want McNabb and JIMMIE JOHNSON OUT OF HERE by Christmas...

I've had it with this group... They are falling over each other patting themselves on the back for what exactly? LOSING?

This makes me SICK.

Okay .. time for you to go beddy bye-bye now. You are such an idiot you don't deserve to be a fan of the game. The Eagles are a good team, the Eagles have great coaches and a great defense. The one thing you need to realize is what the rest of the league has known for a while now.

You will never win squat with McKnob ... he is your pain. So go vent in the right direction. We won tonight because we have a great QB ... you lost and you lose every year because you do not.

BTW ... neither San Diego or Jacksonville have great QB's ... wrong teams Bukkake.

Hey great effort by the Eagles.
It just came down to execution in the end.
Tom Brady and the Patriots executed to score the go ahead TD in the 4th Q.
Jay Feely just couldn't sustain his effort and pull off a comeback of his own.

And he made the mistake of challenging Samuel, the same guy who picked him off to start the game. Well for your sake, you can hope he learns from his mistakes. Hey at least you've got a QB controversy in Philly now! :D

You know what movie was really underrated?

Robin Hood: Men In Tights

yep it's a classic <g> one of my favorites.

Sorry for the Tirade but I know what makes a champ a champ.. and hate belicheck all you like... Belicheck if the situation is reversed IS PISSED right now.... He's FREAKIN OUT OF HIS MIND ANGRY.

Meanwhile I've got smiling face after smiling face saying we knew we weren't 24 point underdogs? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You WIN THE GAME You shmucks... It's there for you.. YOU WIN IT.
And when YOU Don't you say THAT SUCKED..

Hey great effort by the Eagles.
It just came down to execution in the end.
Tom Brady and the Patriots executed to score the go ahead TD in the 4th Q.
Jay Feely just couldn't sustain his effort and pull off a comeback of his own.

And he made the mistake of challenging Samuel, the same guy who picked him off to start the game. Well for your sake, you can hope he learns from his mistakes. Hey at least you've got a QB controversy in Philly now! :D

Dude the second they figure out that SEAU is picking up Westbrook out of the backfield... YOU Dont' call ANY OTHER PLAY..

Oh my god the laundry list... But Basically the Defense let us down.. We had the game.. and I'm sorry there are NO MORAL VICTORIES.

It's a loss.. no different than the Dallas game losing by 30 or whatever it's exactly the same.

I'd rather LOSE by 40...

Nah, sorry hakan...no one's gonna beat us and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop us!:D

We have been here praising the Eagles in defeat and you can't even lose with dignity. No wonder Philly will always have their reputation.

yep it's a classic <g> one of my favorites.

Sorry for the Tirade but I know what makes a champ a champ.. and hate belicheck all you like... Belicheck if the situation is reversed IS PISSED right now.... He's FREAKIN OUT OF HIS MIND ANGRY.

Meanwhile I've got smiling face after smiling face saying we knew we weren't 24 point underdogs? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You WIN THE GAME You shmucks... It's there for you.. YOU WIN IT.
And when YOU Don't you say THAT SUCKED..

Well I agree you should be pissed at the Eagles for their loser attitude.

Why don't you take that sentiment to an Eagles board now...like a good boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes