PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All things come to he who waits

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Well, the draft has now turned around. The Patriots have truly addressed their critical need with the pick of Markell Carter. Discuss.

I think most in here wanted Chris Carter

Could be worse...could be Jimmy Carter.....Hes a little old now

I think most in here wanted Chris Carter

Could be worse...could be Jimmy Carter.....Hes a little old now

Yesssssssssssss, the binky we all wanted. I'm sure he will destroy Vollmer, Cannon, Light, Mankins singlehandidly in camp :rocker:

I wanted Adam Seward.............. But Markell Will have to do.

I'm hanging out with Mark Sanchez here and after they announced that we drafted Markell i immediately sensed the distinct smell of urine. I was like wtf is that and when i witnessed that Mark had just pissed his pants i knew we got our guy.

He's gonna be a Brady like steal as an OLB.

I'm hanging out with Mark Sanchez here and after they announced that we drafted Markell i immediately sensed the distinct smell of urine.

Binge drinking with the teenage girls again?

Yep, was an iffy draft until Markell Carter. Him & Rob Ninkovitch will be a feared tandem for years to come. With Cunningham off the bench. Dare I say, the big 3?

Yep, was an iffy draft until Markell Carter. Him & Rob Ninkovitch will be a feared tandem for years to come. With Cunningham off the bench. Dare I say, the big 3?

Might want to become a Falcons fan...those guys are loaded down there in Georgia

I'm hanging out with Mark Sanchez here and after they announced that we drafted Markell i immediately sensed the distinct smell of urine. I was like wtf is that and when i witnessed that Mark had just pissed his pants i knew we got our guy.

He's gonna be a Brady like steal as an OLB.

Can't wait to see the Carter 6. Year of the linebacker 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back