Welcome to PatsFans.com

All the people here who said the Colts would kill the Chargers

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by sanvara, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanvara

sanvara Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You know who you are. Time for you to eat crow! :D

Not only did the Chargers beat the Colts but they beat the refs too. This should not have been this close. The phantom holding call on the Cromartie interception was unreal.

Anyway, this was not a fluke. The Chargers are a very tough matchup for the Colts as we have seen the last few times they have played. It's all about matchups people, and the Chargers have proven they advantage in this matchup. Some people were too blind to see it. I'm glad the Chargers were able to open your eyes and allow you to see.

Note: Please don't be immature and clutter this thread with "the Pats are going to kill the Chargers". This is a Chargers/Colts thread.
  2. Bella*chick

Bella*chick Addicted to the light

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Oh, so NOW you see the ref bias.:rolleyes:
  3. MrClutch

MrClutch Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You're completely right.

It's really all about the style match-ups. That applies to every sport. You can be at the top of the league, but there's styles that can give you great difficulty out on the field. The Chargers have always matched up well with the Colts(3 straight wins).

They've got the right players at the right positions and the style of play which always makes it tough for Indy.
  4. MiChargers

MiChargers Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Eh, not really. I saw one or two BS calls. But I thought the holding call to bring back Cro's runback was legit.
  5. hallfamebrady

hallfamebrady Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

not at all surprised. I have been telling this to people all week.

The pats will have a tough game next week even if LT and Rivers do not play. The drop off (esp at RB) is not a lot
  6. NEPat

NEPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I said they could do it! I even predicted it in the under dog thread. But hell I'll have some crow anyway since I didn't really believe they would do it.

For the Chargers to win with LT on the bench says a lot (I'm still waiting to see why if he was so badly hurt he didn't go into the lockerroom. It looked bad to see him standing on the sidelines and smiling when his team is battling.)

So kudos to the Chargers for beating the Colts, the refs, and the artificial crowd noise!
  7. FortressX

FortressX Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I thought the Colts would win.
    Good job to the Bolts!!
  8. cblesz

cblesz Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

See. This is a typical jerk Charger fan. Idiot, if you came here during the game you would have seen most of us turn and start rooting for your team because the officiating was so bad (for the Colts again). Look, if you want to come in here and talk football, matchups, etc...please do. If you and the rest of your fans are gonna come in here and slow up our board by acting like 8 year olds...get lost.
  9. TomBrady'sGoat

TomBrady'sGoat Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I'll admit I didn't think SD had a chance. I am shocked they won. Congratulations to the Chargers and their fans. They've earned their trip to the AFC Championship game.
  10. labman

labman Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm really looking forward to watching LT cry and throw a tantrum when the Pats beat them next week.
  11. upstater1

upstater1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Time to eat crow?

Uh, no I won't.

You know why?

Because you got lost on the way to the Indy board.

Wrong board fella, I'm sure no one here cared. Both teams are full of insufferable losers, and that' why we call it, "The Classy Bowl."
  12. Dr Pain

Dr Pain Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why. Yea I thought the Colts would win easily. So. The Chargers will need a medivac plan back to San Diego after this one. They showed a lot of guts I did not think they had. I am still not sold on them and one thing in particular really has me scratching my head. Why were Tomlinson and Rivers all smiles and yaking it up on the sideline when the game was still going on and their backups were in. This was strange. They are a strange group. Great game though.
  13. Rawky77

Rawky77 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You are correct in the NFL it is often about Match Ups, we have a similar problem with DENVER regardless of the records Denver always gives us fits.

We used too have the same Match up problem with Miami until the fell completely off the face of the earth.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2008
  14. Double G

Double G Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

We gave Pay-me-a-ton too much credit, we thought he was no longer a choke artist, guess we were wrong, the stiff that he is. One gift wrapped Super Bowl victory apparently does not erase years of choking.................
  15. SDNotATroll

SDNotATroll Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Stupid thread... Who care if everyone here thought we'd get waxed by the Colts. Hell, i thought we'd get waxed by the Colts and in the first 10 minutes, it looked like it. Have to say though, I have to give Norv and our guys a lot of credit for hanging tough. Any other year I'd be confident about a SB appearence, but with the injuries and #12 on your team, not looking so great...
  16. marty

marty Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Looks like you've been lurking around since last time we played with your team. Now you think that you can tell us what not to say on our own MB????
    Here, let me make you feel better, (pat,pat, on the head) "there, there, your team did very well today! Hope that makes you feel all better now, maybe your mom will give you some cookies before bedtime".
    Would you please get back to your own fan board? And in the future please go to the inter-league forum which was started just for trolls like you.
  17. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

Sniff......sniff.......snifffff.......

Anyone else get a whiff of that emanating from the west? Smells like ROADKILL?

BTW, Sanclara, regarding your " End Note", we'll clutter your Colts/Chargers (smack) thread with whatever we want to clutter it with. This is a Patriots fans forum. You don't dictate. If you don't like it, post in the Visitor's Lockerroom.
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I woder how Felger's feeling tonight? Last night he said they had "zero chance" to win. More Felger brilliance!
  19. Fahrenhype

Fahrenhype Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah if nothing else this helped fans of other teams see how incredibly bad the officiating favors the Colts. I couldn't believe the call when Cromartie took the INT back, especially since the bottom half of his jersey had basically been torn to shreds.

Napolian loses again. :rocker:
  20. Lampshade

Lampshade Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

And you can all eat crow if you thought Pittsburgh would beat Arizona in week 4.

Not quite sure I see the reason to post a San Diego-Indy "crow eating thread" on a Patriots' forum. Odd, to say the least.
  21. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

Well in that case it goes to the VLR as this is a Patriots fan forum.
    :D
  22. swuster

swuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And if you are going to turn around and assume that one guy is representative of the whole then how does that separate you from him?

I love how macho everyone gets on message boards...really, I do. For both sides. Let him say what he wants to say. In the end, it won't make a bit of difference.

Here's to a good game next Sunday!
  23. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -7

Sanvara, sine I've given you crap many times, I'll man-up and say I was one of those who said the Colts would kill the Bolts. I was wrong & you were right...man that hurt!:eek:
  24. fair catch fryar

fair catch fryar Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Really now. :eek: Not that there's anything wrong with that of course, but you might want to go sniffing elsewhere to find what your looking for there, Mr. Goofy Pants. Try your own message board.:rolleyes:
  25. indycolts685

indycolts685 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

That one PI call was horrible, one of the worst I ever seen in my life, I don't think any contact was made at all. I am just glad the Colts didn't end up scoring on that drive.
  26. C'est La Vie

C'est La Vie Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Looked like a hold to me.

Don't think that changed things really. Perhaps Colts would have gotten their heads out of their asses HAD that play stuck. As it were, they took SOME comfort to the Lockerroom knwoing they at least had a lead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.