PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All that is left to say is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All that is left to say is ...

This town owes a debt of gratitude to Pioli. He was a great compliment to Belichick. Too bad he is gone. I hope the Chiefs are the second best team in the NFL for years to come. We all know who the first is going to be. :D

Re: All that is left to say is ...

WHY?

Why leave the perfect owner and the perfect coach and working alongside your best friend every year to build champion after champion. What is the point? What does he prove by going somewhere else?

Why do people in perfect situations think the grass is greener? The grass is full of dog shyt.

Its like leaving your dream girl for a crack ho, whats the point!? Just a change of scenery?

I suspect Pioli will regret this for the rest of his life. And he should because he is making a huge mistake. I don't care what they pay him or what title they give him. You don't leave a situation like he has.

It's human nature for a highly talented, competitive individual to want to know what would happen if he pushed himself, if he struck out on his own. But I agree, there is a very real chance that he will end up regretting this and missing what he had in New England. Anybody who has ever been part of a really special team in any walk of life knows how rare and precious those times are.

I wish Scott Pioli plenty of personal happiness, and just enough professional success to make life difficult for the Chargers & Broncos. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back