PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All remaining games should be on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

abejarano12

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I think that the NFL and the networks should just have the remaining games on as national games that means that everyone gets to see the game. Think about this the Patriots are three games away from a possible perfect season. Almost everyone would want to see them do it or get knocked off. Hell I think that the Giants-Pats game should be moved it could be the most important game of the year next to the super bowl.

The Giants-Pats game will be available for all to see on the NFL Network in primte time on the last weekend of the year.

also to note, the Dolphins-Pats game has been moved to a 4:15 kickoff

The Giants/Pats game is only available to those that have the NFLN. I am lucky that my cable has it, but many do not.... :(

I am really upset that they are not showing the Game against the Jets here in VA :( They are showing GB though, to me, I would think that the Patriot game would bring in more viewers to be honest. Those that want to see them win and some want to see them lose... not to mention the drama of "Spygate"....

Will the Jets/Pats game be shown nationally at 1pm? I would really, really like to see it down here in ATL... It's times like these that I get pissed with the NFL for NOT letting cable companies offer the NFL Sunday Ticket to us that have to have cable because Directv won't work with trees...

Will the Jets/Pats game be shown nationally at 1pm? I would really, really like to see it down here in ATL... It's times like these that I get pissed with the NFL for NOT letting cable companies offer the NFL Sunday Ticket to us that have to have cable because Directv won't work with trees...

It isnt being shown in VA yet... we get to see the Packers game and the Steelers game at 100 pm :(

http://the506.com/nflmaps/ will show what games are being broadcasted once it is updated...

Last edited:
AFPF,
Just watched your Rotweiler piece, nicely done. They are really good dogs:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes