PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All quiet on the Jason Taylor front?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fumbrunner

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
So, there were rumours about the Pats interest last year. What are the chances that the interest is still there? Is he worth pursuing?

He looks like Mr. Klean.......
Stay in Maimi, Jason

He's nowhere near the run defender he once was. As for being a pass-rusher, he starter the year off strong but expectedly wore down over the stretch. Not interested

It would be crazy not to bring him in if he wanted to come here for the right price, no multi year deal.. We have a young defense and a Vet like that would be a welcome addition.. Additionally if we draft a young OLB, it would only help.. I think ;)

NOPE!
10 chars

Would rather have the open roster spot for developing a young pass rusher.

So, there were rumours about the Pats interest last year. What are the chances that the interest is still there? Is he worth pursuing?

Uhhh, I really think the ardor has cooled on this side.

The moment for Mr. Taylor and the Pats has, quite frankly, passed....

Yup, we thought he might have helped last year, but clearly his priority was his family and staying in Miami rather getting another ring. JT also looked like he was heading downhill in 2009. So I don't see how he could help us this year.

Last edited:
I believe he required shoulder surgery after the season, so he probably won't have his tires kicked by teams until he heals. Probably sometime after the draft, right around when OTAs begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back