PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All Pro Productions - Tailgate Party

Reaction score
Hello fellow Pat's fans... I am wondering if someone out there can offer an opinion on All Pro Productions who run a Tailgate party for Pat's home games. I travel down once a year from NS for a game... it is hard to properly tailgate when you are traveling from home given lack of supplies and resources. Can anyone tell me if this company is legit? and if so a decent option? Thanks!

Hello fellow Pat's fans... I am wondering if someone out there can offer an opinion on All Pro Productions who run a Tailgate party for Pat's home games. I travel down once a year from NS for a game... it is hard to properly tailgate when you are traveling from home given lack of supplies and resources. Can anyone tell me if this company is legit? and if so a decent option? Thanks!

All Pro is is owned by Fred Smerlas. Freddy is at every game, with DeOssie, Ordway and whatever other celebs show up. The tent is a great event, but is pricey even if you have a ticket to the game, around $250 pp, but that gets you parking, the tent is heated in the cold weather, provides shelter from the weather, a seat at a table, appetizers before the buffet, really good buffet and an open bar before the game. After the game you can come back to the tent, get fed again (burgers, dog, chicken, beans) and watch the late games on NFL Ticket. The crowd is actually very good, there weren't very many a-holes at any of the games I have been to and the atmosphere is kind of like a house party.

I have to tell you that I am somewhat biased, I know people who work for All Pro and have gone to the tent many times. All in all if you can afford it, it is probably worth the money.

Thanks for the info... we actually have purchased passes for this venue (VIP Package included game tickets) for the Pats / Giants on Nov 6th. Its pricey however when you are at the mercy of the stub hubs of the world... everything is pricey. Anyway... there will be 4 Nova Scotia Pats fans in town that weekend! Hope to meet Smerlas and some of the other alumni.

Cheers!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back