PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All Patriots, all week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Lots of media coverage of the Pats tonight, and presumably all week, for obvious reasons. After the Celtic game, for example, there were segments on the Pats both on ESPN and the NFL Network.

Both Pasquerelli and Salisbury were asked whether the loss to the Colts or Spygate was more of a motivator for the Pats to step up their game even further. Both of them actually got the answer right, with the same spin, namely that winning a 4th Super Bowl in 6 years was a hard thing to have frittered away.

There was also a Sounds of the Game segment on the Pats. Lots of obvious types of rah-rah and/or hardhat stuff, from the usual suspects (Tedy, Rodney, et al.) Plus one that I loved -- Moss saying "How much celebrating do you expect me to do? It's just the first quarter!"

I don't know if it's in part because of this week, but NFLN is growing on me. All the game replays in HD, some of the analysts are funny, way better than that joke of a network called ESPN.

I love the constant coverage.

Last edited:
who is the f uking best team out there right now?

The f uking NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS thats who.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back