Welcome to PatsFans.com

All Patriots, all week

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Fencer, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fencer

Fencer Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -13

Lots of media coverage of the Pats tonight, and presumably all week, for obvious reasons. After the Celtic game, for example, there were segments on the Pats both on ESPN and the NFL Network.

Both Pasquerelli and Salisbury were asked whether the loss to the Colts or Spygate was more of a motivator for the Pats to step up their game even further. Both of them actually got the answer right, with the same spin, namely that winning a 4th Super Bowl in 6 years was a hard thing to have frittered away.

There was also a Sounds of the Game segment on the Pats. Lots of obvious types of rah-rah and/or hardhat stuff, from the usual suspects (Tedy, Rodney, et al.) Plus one that I loved -- Moss saying "How much celebrating do you expect me to do? It's just the first quarter!"
  2. MRBLAZE

MRBLAZE Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't know if it's in part because of this week, but NFLN is growing on me. All the game replays in HD, some of the analysts are funny, way better than that joke of a network called ESPN.
  3. Disco Volante

Disco Volante Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I love the constant coverage.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
  4. mesoslo

mesoslo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

who is the f uking best team out there right now?

The f uking NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS thats who.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.