PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All Hail the MVP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Man, I want to tell you Peyton really shut me up last night, I was understandably wary about him being named MVP but he proved me wrong by totally choking last night.

From now on I'm not going to refer to him as Peyton Manning, but as Peyton Favre. (I would call him Brett Favre Jr but Tony Romo beat him to that.)

Hell, even the Colts' official website couldn't believe they lost. They have them listed as 13-4 instead of 12-5. :D

ColtsLose.png

But you have to give them credit for overcoming that huge 4 point half time deficit, I already hear rumblings around the NFL Network of naming it the greatest comeback ever. :D

So our great league's MVP is now 1 for 9 in terms of Superbowl wins vs Playoff appearances.

Forehead2.png

Did he "take a hike" on his way out of San Diego last night? :D

Did he "take a hike" on his way out of San Diego last night? :D

He sure did. As he always does after a loss, he jammed his helmet back on his huge head once the game was over (who was the psychologist on ths board that pointed that out - that when Peyton loses he puts his helmet back on prior to leaving the field) and headed for the San Diego hills. Enjoy the weather, Peytie Pie!!

So glad there will be no "Manning Bowl" this year. Now we just need someone to take out Goober 2. I wish Atlanta was still in it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes