Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
DeAngelo Williams update.

http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/stories/032406aaw.html

Memphis running back DeAngelo Williams (5-9, 207) had an exceptional workout. At his school's Pro Day on March 24, he ran his 40s in 4.40 seconds (with the wind) and 4.48 (against). He was wearing nubs, and he ran outdoors on a rubber track. He also ran the short shuttle in 4.10, the three-cone drill in 6.57 and the long shuttle in 10.61. In addition, he had a 34½-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-9 broad jump. He caught the ball well during positional drills.

That really is not good news for us. It probably mean he will be long gone before #21.

If we are looking at a 1st round running back the kid from MN might be there at 21. I know his name, I just can't spell it right now and I haven't had 1 beer yet.

I love his highlight reels and he does seem like he has some huge upside. But impo I think Lendal White is there,he is the safer pick. Imagine how many yards White would have if Bush didn't get 50% of USC's offense?

PATSNUTme said:
That really is not good news for us. It probably mean he will be long gone before #21.

If we are looking at a 1st round running back the kid from MN might be there at 21. I know his name, I just can't spell it right now and I haven't had 1 beer yet.
See, it's true, martinis aren't brain food. :eat2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye