PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ALERT: Tom Brady/Sports Century on ESPNC at 4 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

Virtual Internet Person
Reaction score
ALERT: Tom Brady/Sports Century on ESPN Classic at 4 PM EST - that's in 5 minutes.

Stumbled on it myself. I watch it whenever it's on.

And it gets better every time I watch it. I simply will never get enough of the Brady-to-Branch bomb at Pittsburgh in the '04 AFC Championship, the entire stadium is roaring and goes dead silent when the ball drops into Branch's hands.

Last edited:
it was pretty good, the denver post guy stood out in my mind. Looks like he was gonna take it apon himself to try and bring brady down a little.

Just finished watching it. Its has been an great to watch tom go from a relative nobody to a 3x champion, 2x superbowl MVP. I can assure you It will be just as great to watch him continue his dominance for years to come.

PLEASE GOD, LET THE SEASON START ALREADY!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
desi-patsfan said:
it was pretty good, the denver post guy stood out in my mind. Looks like he was gonna take it apon himself to try and bring brady down a little.

Funny, I didn't get that impression at all...

Richter said:
Stumbled on it myself. I watch it whenever it's on.

And it gets better every time I watch it. I simply will never get enough of the Brady-to-Branch bomb at Pittsburgh in the '04 AFC Championship, the entire stadium is roaring and goes dead silent when the ball drops into Branch's hands.

The prettiest pass I've ever seen and a play I'll always use to define Brady's career when someone calls him a 'system QB who only throws short'

God I miss football... 3 more months...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back