Welcome to PatsFans.com

Alert The Circus has Started

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +970 / 2 / -9

Messiah Obumba and his dingobat loons are Putting a guy in charge of the IRS who doesn't pay his taxes.

They're closing Gitmo but they don't know what to do with all the little head hunters, they are sending some of them to other prisons where they will be killed by the gang bangers, Gitmo is a prison why don't the democrat morons just leave them in Gitmo, maybe China will take them, the prisoners in Gitmo get 3 meals a day, exercise equipment, free dental, free medical, free ocean air, free soccer balls, free laundry, free books and free condoms.

There's no Gang Bangers or Skin Heads in Gitmo to stab them.

The only reason the Dingobats want Gitmo closed is because Bush Opened It

Goofy Caroline Kenndy waited until midnight last night to tell the world that she doesn't want to be a senator now, she's got tax problems. nanny problems and there is a story just starting to emerge that she's cheating on her husband.

Our new Prince President was sworn in twice, lol

Windbag Biden couldn't find his bedroom last night, wouldn't it be something if Windbag stumbled into the Lincoln Bedroom when Fat Oprah was in there snoring.

This is only day 3 of Messiah's dingobat sideshow imagine the sh!t we will have to laugh at by Labor Day, it won't be long before Lovely Michelle and Silly Jilly tangle, day 2 they were giving each othr dirty looks (no more kisiing)

WHERE IS AUNT ZUCCHINI

2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"Silly Jilly"??? Or do you mean "Hilly"??

One thing that always concerns me is when politicians enjoy their positions so much. This new crowd seems to be positively giddy at their assumption of power, and that could be a big problem. Obama seems to be more under control, more soberly circumspect, than a lot of his subordinates, but how real is that? I ask myself. I hope it's really real because somebody has got to keep the children focused on all the great plans he has promised.

//

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +492 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Funny, I heard last night on Fox News that Bush wanted to close Getmo a LONG time ago...so I guess the circus started a while ago Harry.

It's time you joined the circus yourself. You've been a one-man circus act since I began coming here. :D