ALERT: Site Maintenance Tonight Around 1am ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Some of you may have noticed that we went down for a bit following the Colts game a couple of weeks ago, which I later found out was caused by an issue with the hard drive on the main server. We experienced a similar issue this morning and as a result I've made arrangements to have it replaced tonight, however with the hardware change and the data migration we'll be looking at approximately 4-6 hours of downtime during that span. Hopefully everything will go smoothly, and once this is done we should be good to go for the foreseeable future. :cool:

Some of you may have noticed that we went down for a bit following the Colts game a couple of weeks ago, which I later found out was caused by an issue with the hard drive on the main server. We experienced a similar issue this morning and as a result I've made arrangements to have it replaced tonight, however with the hardware change and the data migration we'll be looking at approximately 4-6 hours of downtime during that span. Hopefully everything will go smoothly, and once this is done we should be good to go for the foreseeable future. :cool:
Noon time bump to make sure everyone sees this.

Ian's laying down his cover story. He's really heading to Ferguson to do some "shopping". ;):p:D

Slacker! I must have 24/7 access, no excuses! :p

BB must have found out that people here were doubting him. This is what you shall reap for your lack of faith Pats fans!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back