PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alert: NFLN. Brady 6 (8:00) Texans vs Pats replay (9:00) pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Blue&Red

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
NFL network The Brady 6 is re-airing at 8 pm (I know, I've seen many times too):rolleyes:. But the Texans/Pats replay is on at 9pm if anyone is interested. :)

Will Johnathan Joseph and the Texans not let Brady make the 4-5 plays that cost them the game this time around?
“Not at all,” Joseph said. “Just four or five plays. You take a few of those plays that they made and go the other way, it’s a different ballgame.”

Last edited:
Brady 6 on NFLN

Just and FYI, NFLN us airing The Brady 6 right now (as of 8pm EST).

Re: Brady 6 on NFLN

Brady 6 will be repeated in the early morning hours. Just found it on Youtube and watched it with my wife. I have on a them Sony Internet TV thingies and can watch Youtube on the TV. Tommy Boy is still wicked pissed that he was drafted so late. Too bad, Ravens.

"Why did Schaub do that?"

:rofl:

here comes the hold and the push down to the ground from behind on Ninko....never seen such an obvious hold not called except for the 4 holds in the 2007 Supe...and watch the called OOB and tell me in real time you can call a split second possession for a TD on replay and THEN call inconclusive on Foster's non TD at the goal line...ridiculous...I'm getting heated all over again watching this rip job.

:rofl:

LOL

I'm looking forward to watching the BB reaction after Vereen's TD again

Frezo!!!

looks like the good guys are on board tonight...or am I missing a thread filled with panty wetting doom???

Ok, we got em' right where we want em'. I think we can do this. :rolleyes:.....Yea, I can see how some of dem texans could see that they are the better team!1:rolleyes::confused::bricks:

Frezo!!!

looks like the good guys are on board tonight...or am I missing a thread filled with panty wetting doom???

The only panty wetting is by Manti T'eo.

elbow down!!!!right elbow down!!! conclusive!!! they DON'T overturn....horrible call...definitely a fix ...his right elbow down and THEN he leans the ball forward...clear cut...WHY didn't they overturn???????????????????????????????

here comes the hold and the push down to the ground from behind on Ninko....never seen such an obvious hold not called except for the 4 holds in the 2007 Supe...and watch the called OOB and tell me in real time you can call a split second possession for a TD on replay and THEN call inconclusive on Foster's non TD at the goal line...ridiculous...I'm getting heated all over again watching this rip job.

Were you there Joker? It got to where boos drowned out the ref every time he explained a call over the PA. Worst officiated game I've seen in ages.

LOOK!!! Look at the GD'ed hold on the pass play...unfriggin real..and notice, they NEVER say one word about it...scum announcing...scumbags

Were you there Joker? It got to where boos drowned out the ref every time he explained a call over the PA. Worst officiated game I've seen in ages.

yeah I was there in 118 Tunes...I couldn't tell on a lot of these plays until; I got home BUT I SAW that hold and tackle on Ninks on the TD pass play...ridiculous one sided reffing...I'm sorry...NEVER EVER should have been allowed ..NEVER

what the hell does Goodell and his fixer goons have in mind for THIS upcoming game???

who is reffing this game this Sunday??? anybody know yet?

If yuo have a DVR ,stop that play at the point of the hold on Ninks and LOOK at the two refs staring right at it...WTF.....I am furious about this...they tried to influence this game!!! You HAVE to make that call if you want to be called a credible referee.

What I haven't seen addressed is Gostkowski's alleged horse collar tackle. I thought it was legal to pull a guy down by the back of the jersey, which is what he did. His hand was NOT inside the shoulder pads. Am I right about that rule or not?

Joker, it was a travesty. I , and probably every Pat fan on the planet were livid. I hate complaining about officiating, but OMG, it was the worst. :mad:

What I haven't seen addressed is Gostkowski's alleged horse collar tackle. I thought it was legal to pull a guy down by the back of the jersey, which is what he did. His hand was NOT inside the shoulder pads. Am I right about that rule or not?
It was made illegal in 2006

call after call after call after call after call...you would think it was the Patriots trailing by 25 points in the 4th quarter...;it has to be the network suits in league with the Goodell goons to keep viewer interest for the full 4 quarters....Houston should have never even scored TD's on two of those 4th quarter possessions...but c'mon..the elbow was CLEARLY down.."first down!!!!!" nobody breathing with eyes makes that judgement...WTF....the Ninko hold non-call is pure Goodell fixer shyt...just like 2007...looking right at it...refusing toi make the call that HAS TO BE CALLED!

again...what's in store this weekend??? Is this the Ray Lewis Farewell Fix????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes