Welcome to PatsFans.com

Alert Groupies Alert Groupies

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 3 / -10

Hugo Pig Chavez:
    The far left wing liberal American loons seem to have a love affair with this smelly dictator, Hollywood scum go down there and kiss him on the mouth, here is what their boy Hugo has to say about America's NEW GOD Barack Hussein Obama, Hugo says Barack has the "Smell Of Another George Bush" I bet Danny Glover won't go down there and kiss him again---:singing:

Venezuela's Chavez says Obama has stench of Bush | Politics | Reuters

The President Of The United States Of America Has An Aunt Living In Boston Massachusetts Who Is An Illegal Alien And She's On Welfare.

151 Million Dollars Being Spent On A Rap Party For America's New Holy King, Can't They Do Something About Aunt Zucchini, out of that 151 Million couldn't they take 1 Million and buy Auntie a Cadillac and a little Mobile Home out in the country.

GOD DAMN AMERICA

2. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

why do we care what chavez has to say?

3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,991 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Chavez will be the one least likely to be around much longer. With the price of oil down he has huge problems ... he's been sucking up to the oil companies lately he's so desperate.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 3 / -10

Far Left Loves Chavez, Far Left Adores Obama, Chavez Says Obama Stinks, now what does Far Left think about Hugo, who's on first, I don't know, no I don't know is on second, but who's on first, I don't care, I thought I don't care was catching, he is, well who's on first, no he's not, no he's not died, when, I don't know, he's on second, no he's not, no he's not is dead, why, because he stopped breathing, when, I don't know, I don't know is on second, well who's on first, no he's not, oh God look, what, whats on third, he is, ye3s (-03--q2%5(*& Ut kjen mopuy glag.

5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +570 / 22 / -19

Harry Boy, I think you're a little afraid of all the patriotism being shown. Patriotism is now a multicultural affair and is defined by the Democrats. The right wing is in tatters and I'll enjoying it for as long as it lasts.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

why do people bother with threads like these ... still?

don't feed the trolls...

7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +553 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Harry, you're always talking about the "far-left this and that"...but you keep forgetting there are very few far-lefters in this country.

Obama is FAR from being on the far left and he has purposefully shown that since the day he was elected. I think the far-left may end up being the most disappointed as time moves on. Obama is trying to bring all sides to the middle so we can work together to fix this ailing nation...have you missed that so far?

8. Run DMC

Run DMC In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +42 / 7 / -4

#24 Jersey

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 3 / -10

Will somebody ask Pressy why he's on this thread--------:singing:

He Blocks Me, he thinks I'm crazy..........:singing:

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 3 / -10

Your right about the Right Wing thay may never pull out of this one, they're a bunch of wimps so in a way they deserve the beating they're taking, I hope our "New Savior" listened closely when they took him behind closed doors and told him all the little things we don't know, many democrats scoff and snicker when America's Security is mentioned but the enemy still waits and they are patient, they waited 8 years to come back on 9/11, I hope Messiah can handle it if he doesn't cave in to the Slobberers I could even vote for him next time around.
    He's a "Rock Star" right now the Real World will hit him when this love fest is over,

Patters, "Pray For Us"..............:)

11. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

the right is afraid the left is going to overspend on this bailout all the while the right were the ones who overspent on military spending and spending in general. it's very strange

12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Somehow, I seriously doubt that... If a CIA staged TV revolt didn't take him down, i have a hard time believing he's as widely loathed inside his own country as McCarthyists want to pretend... US elites want him taken out because he refuses to privatize everything... You know, the Milton Friedman way...

Our corporate "leaders" did the same bullying in Latin America with Jamie Roldos, Jose Torrijos, Jacobo Arbenz and others... Pretending they were aligned with the Soviets... We all know how those individuals ended up... dead in convenient plane crashes...

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009