PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ALDS: Red Sox vs Angels Game 4 Discussion Thread

thats a season saving play by varitek right there. wow. unbelievable heart and hustle on that play. lets get a walk off right here my heart cant take another 12 inning

thats a season saving play by varitek right there. wow. unbelievable heart and hustle on that play. lets get a walk off right here my heart cant take another 12 inning

Seriously. This needs to end NOW.

i hate shields. hes just to good. YAY BAY

A bay bay... a bay bay

how perfect would it be for Tek to hit the walk off.
dam tex that was game over

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yes ... Yes...yes

HELL YEAH. Now I can go to sleep and not crash on the way to work tomorrow!

if thats manny he gets thrown out. the bay trade looks better by the inning.

Congratulations Boston Red Sox
Bring ON the Rays!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe we won with Papi, Youk, and Pedroia not hitting ... so that means they are due ... right. :eat1:

I can't believe we won with Papi, Youk, and Pedroia not hitting ... so that means they are due ... right. :eat1:

the best thing is they all look sooooo close. peddy is smashin the ball hes fine as far as im concerned. papi is hitting it deep and hard just not converting it will come and youk i think hes doing just fine next series is gonna be very interesting. hopefully kazmirs struggles continue. if so i think the red sox are looking good

a shame lester didnt get the win. He pitched one hell of a game. But what ever ill take the win and not complain haha. Im so happy that is our last game against big mouth hunter. Does anyone else cringe at his arrogance and ignorance. Some of his comments made my head hurt happy he will have a long winter.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby. im not pissed anymore. :D

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby. im not pissed anymore. :D

lol i hear ya! we gotta resign Tek i know his average is god awful, it doesnt even matter this guy does so much out there.

That game had me up and down, Im probably more tired than the players.

GREAT WIN

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back