PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Albert & Ocho YAHOO Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Chad Johnson's antics in Cincinnati were to make the best of being stuck there. That Bengals organization really is terrible. Haynesworth, on the other hand, good luck trying to get away with a lack of hustle under Bellichick. Watch out for New England this season.

I'm weeping after reading this!......I feel totally blessed to be a fan of this team for 50 yrs.:rocker:

I wasn't weeping, but I did get a little misty eyed. :)

Seriously, I am so pumped. Now if they get Ellis or Roth, and Crowder (a ****, but he'll be our ****), I will say "let the games begin".

Love this quote

As for the 33-year-old Ochocinco, his sense of relief is constant. He talked about the morning last week when agent Drew Rosenhaus texted him, “Emergency, call ASAP.”

“I’m thinking, ‘Yeah, what could this be?’ ” Ochocinco said, sarcastically. “I called Drew and he said, ‘[Bengals owner] Mike [Brown] has agreed to trade you to New England.’ I just dropped the phone and started crying. I was just bawling. You know how it is on draft day when you finally get selected. It was like draft day all over again.”

Driven by that emotion, Ochocinco is doing everything right. He stayed after practice with Wes Welker(notes) to catch extra passes from Brady and didn’t leave the field until talking to Belichick (the two became oddly close during the Pro Bowl in 2007). On Wednesday night, he already looked in sync with Brady on some important plays.

It warms my heart to read about talented, but discontented veterans, talk about opening crying tears of delight upon hearing the news that that are coming to the Patriots.

I think that Chad will thrive here for the rest of his career, and I think, ultimately, AH will probably flame out here (it's just his nature). However, I think that like Moss before him, we'll get a couple of dominant years from him before it happens. That is surely a huge return on investment if it occurs.

These were brilliant pick-ups.

These two pickups are going to be huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back