PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Albert Breer

Status
Not open for further replies.
some more classics today

I love Brady and he's clear MVP but he did stink against Browns. 1.5 bad games all year.

then he goes on to say polamalu has to be on the mvp list to wich
greg bedard of the globe responds in the following conversation

@Greg_A_Bedard
Greg A. Bedard
And was invisible vs Patriots "@AlbertBreer: I think Troy Polamalu needs a place on MVP list. Best safety in football by wide margin.
of course breer wasnt done yet

@Greg_A_Bedard One game. Brady sucked against the Jets in Week 2, and he's still my runaway MVP. Polamalu's saved the Steelers last 2 weeks.
Bedard res:

@AlbertBreer No Faulk, Branch, Woodhead, halfhearted Moss, doubled Welker. I can forgive early slip ups. Pats-Steelers was big matchup

@Greg_A_Bedard And Patriots-Jets wasn't? Come on. I know where NE was then, but that was bigger game than Patriots-Steelers in grand scheme.

breer's habit of praising a patriots player with a caveat is becoming so typical and disgusting.And for a change, a local media paper guys is actually supporting someone on our team

Breer is a clown. That's just the way it is. Another one in a long line of "herp-derp I mistake objectivity for contrarianism" Boston mediots.

I've noticed this for a bit. Someone says something good about the Pats and all he says is yeah but...

Also said Jerry Hughes would get 12 sacks as a rookie and McCourty wouldn't do much.

He tries too hard to be "not a fan."

I enjoyed reading his "Tale of the Tape" when he was a beat reporter here. Breer had some really insightful comments and breakdowns of Patriots plays and was a joy to read. Then he went to Dallas, and everything seemed to change.

Now, maybe he IS trying to be "not a fan" but it has taken its toll on him and his reporting. He needs to stop trying so hard and just revert to who he was and call things plainly and honestly.

I have realized by reading a lot of other team message boards how much the other 31 team fans are so sick about hearing anything positive about the Patriots. If Breer chooses to demean the Pats he is making 95% of the viewers happy.

Polamalu on the MVP list? We abused that guy when we played him, and used his aggressiveness against him. Honestly, he was a detriment in that game down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes