PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Albert Breer Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching the replay of NFLN "Total Access" and Breer was giving his report. He said that the Patriots are in a "dilemma" because Woodhead has turned out to be fine and how good Vereen played last week . . . uhhhh . . . what? :bricks:

Yeah saw that. He is really reaching to say something bad about the pats at times..its embarrassing.

Yeah saw that. He is really reaching to say something bad about the pats at times..its embarrassing.

watching his tweets in game is like a car crash..you can't look away lately

I was just watching the replay of NFLN "Total Access" and Breer was giving his report. He said that the Patriots are in a "dilemma" because Woodhead has turned out to be fine and how good Vereen played last week . . . uhhhh . . . what? :bricks:

So the Pats having all four of their running backs available for the game is a dilemma?

I foresee a formation involving Welker, Hernandez, Lloyd, Vereen and Woodhead or Ridley.

watching his tweets in game is like a car crash..you can't look away lately

Then he complains non-stop about US Air. Hey how about this stop using US Air if you hate them so much

He's a smarmy little ****, another entitled angry nerd who resents BB because he doesn't spoon feed him information.

They were playing the soundfx clips on gresh and zo with breer as a guest. Breer said that the post game locker room speech thing that they do seemed forced when Brady did the Tedy Bruschi "ohhhh-yeah" role.
The guy is such a downer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back