PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Albert Breer:How to beat the pats ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really solid article by Breer.

Wouldn't be surprised if the AFC personnel guy is Pioli, personally, the way they talk glowingly of Bill at the end.

I'd agree 100%. Which is weird, cuz Breer has REALLY sucked lately.

I agree - I was expecting to see from him why the Patriots are to get blown out by the Jets. Maybe now that he's actually gone national, he doesn't have to try so hard to distance himself from NE and the Pats.

I agree - I was expecting to see from him why the Patriots are to get blown out by the Jets. Maybe now that he's actually gone national, he doesn't have to try so hard to distance himself from NE and the Pats.

actually its right along the lines of how he has been lately. his jets postgame tweets were about how 45-3 wont matter. and how hard he ahs to think before picking this game and how the jets are good at this and that. he was covering the jets for nfln and thats where he got the quotes from
off late i havent seen him ever talk to anyone in foxboro.

Pretty good analysis. Countering or implementing the fix(es) is easier said than done now that the team isn't one dimentional. I think it reflects more on Alberts contacts of late than what his own POV might have been. Remember, he was thoroughly smitten with all things Tuna while in Dallas, including Sparano and Ireland and their chances in Miami... and not all that high on Belichick anymore.

I wouldn't doubt one of his sources was Sparano since Bert was locked in on the Tenn and Miami beats as part of his NFLN new kid on the block duties all last week and Sparano was pretty introspective and reflective following week 17. Fisher or the Tenn GM might have been among the others. A group that is painfully aware of the part the right QB plays and who are learning the hard way that elite athletic talent assembly isn't the panacea it's hyped up by the media to be... It's about football players and the ability to give and receive good situational coaching and having a multitude of viable options because no one can take 'em all away.

Nice to see that Felger and a few of us are no longer the only ones who believe this offense is better without Moss... I guess we were just ahead of the curve in believing it would be...

Does not bode well for the Jets, Ravens, or Steelers:

Interesting fact: The three teams left with New England in the AFC bracket (Jets, Ravens, Steelers) rank in the bottom 11 in the NFL in red-zone offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back