Welcome to PatsFans.com

Al Queda has rebuilt and strenghtened, US Intel report

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Jul 11, 2007.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

well, how in the world can hundreds of U.S. corporations line their pockets in Afghanistan at the expense of the American people? They can't... So why would we wanna take care of business there??????

Iraq had all the infrastructure and municipality contracts to secure... Afghanistan had rocks....
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Looks like the surge is working!
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 11 / -27

First there is an article about how Homeland Security has 25% openings at the top, then Tancredo says we need a terrorist attack, yesterday Chertoff says he has a feeling in his gut..today Al Queda has strengthed to pre 9/11 capabilities.. if something happens should I not believe in conspiracy stuff??

Anyways cannot wait until tomorrow's news stories, me thinks they are trying to change the subject from the issues of the day, to what they want us to focus on.
  5. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Well you seem to have it all covered. If something happens, it's a conspiracy. If nothing does it's all fabricated in order to deflect from other issues.
  6. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Has nothing to do with the surge and everything about not having the courage to go into the tribal regions on the paki/afgan boarder, which is exactly where AQ is regrouping from early losses, training new recruits and plotting.............. all totally unmolested.

Quite simply, we are too gunshy about Iraq to do any heavy lifting in Afganistan or the Pakistan tribal areas Musharaff gave a pass to. That's where the real issue is. Why fight the WOT, when you don't really want to fight the WOT.
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

There is a lot of truth in all the above posts but something is always missing, all we ever hear is "GET BUSH", fine, after the Bush Haters have destroyed him and he is gone what then?

Now, the thing that is always missing, what do the Bush Haters plan on doing about the fanatical Muslim Enemy that wants to come to America and slaughter as many of us as they can.

Do the left wing Bush Hater democrats really think that when Bush is gone that those f-cking savages are going to pack up and go home.

Hillary/Obama/Edwards have any of these grinning fools told anybody their plan on fighting the Muslim Terrorists, why do they avoid talking about "their plan", do they have one, How will General Hillary handle the Muslims, can you picture Edwards combing his hair before giving his orders as Commander In Chief, maybe before the Muslims Nuke us Obama can Smile at them.

Right now these future Commander In Chiefs are out on the left coast somewhere having a big important debate on Sex.
    :bricks:
  8. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +235 / 8 / -13

After the next big attack under the next (dem) administration, they wil emphatically indite the perps and make sure they have Ramsey Clark as an attorney if they ever turn themselves in.

Alos they will have a commission to fully explore how America is to blame for Muslim violence over the past 1300 years.

Then we will sing Kumbaya and "Give peace a chance" and everyone will live happily ever after.

See Harry it is so easy to solve these problems.

:singing: ;)
  9. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

ummmmmmm, You mean the problem won't go away by itself, automatically? Errrrrrr, I know, we'll try reasoning with them, and then we can appease them some too, like Europe does, I'm sure they are very reasonable people, just misunderstood. :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

If this gang of grinning slobbering back stabbing democrats ever gain complete control of our counrty America is finished.

GOD HELP OUR CHILDREN
    :bricks:
  11. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +556 / 7 / -9

First of all, there are too many unagreed acronyms in use to describe the recent invasions. I am seeing WOT (an appropriately inquisitive acronym, although somewhat limited in scope,) GWOT (global war on terror, I take it), and WAT (war against terror.)

Personally I favor Total War Against Terror (TWAT,) to make sure we all understand we will have to kill everybody AROUND the terrorist to deprive the terrorist of infrastructure ("total war"), now that we have effectively recruited so many additional terrorists for the bad guys.

Secondly, yeah I hear ya guys. It's a wolf again. I seen the videotape on the news. A big mean bad wolf that practices karate in some sorta ninja burka outfit.

I know I would be scared sh**less of this ninja karate guy were I to meet him, seriously. I don't know any karate. But I have no idea whether ninja karate guy lives in mesoamerica or mesopotamia, whether it was filmed in Yuma or Sanaa, or anything else about the latest "scary training camps" tape.

As has been mentioned here, there's just been such a constant stream of misinformation about the TWAT that, well, you feel like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

PFnV