Welcome to PatsFans.com

Al Qaeda's Dentist

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, Jan 24, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

London dentist Sohail Qureshi told the police he was just off to celebrate the Muslim festival of Eid with his family in Pakistan…

But instead of dental floss and fluoride, Qureshi, 30, tried to board a plane at Heathrow Airport with $18,000 in cash, a night vision scope, two metal batons, terror handbooks, extremist material, military information on CDs and medical supplies.

Security services didn’t buy Qureshi’s vacation story and ended his trip before it could start.

Describing his “vacation” in an e-mail, Qureshi wrote, "Pray that I kill many, brother. Revenge, revenge, revenge." On an extremist Web forum, he added, “I am not going for good as far as I know, it is only a 14- to 20-day operation, if it's in Pak, Afg or Waz."

Full Story:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,325329,00.html

I am glad they caught this wacko extremist.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

The news media never should have released this story, it's "Racist" :singing: :singing:

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

He should be executed just for that ridiculous goatee. I did that when I shaved off my winter beard last spring but I kept shaving when I made my daughter cry.:eek:

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +893 / 7 / -3

Terrorists? What terrorists? Nah, not him.
    When he says operation, he's talking about root canals, and the night vision goggles are a duh, since that part of the world doesn't have electricity yet. How else is he supposed to "operate" at night? Oh, and those batons are for anastesia, you know, to knock someone out before you kill, ahem, I mean drill them. [​IMG]