PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AJ Hawk: Breaking News!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I had no idea that AJ Hawk was dating Cher. This is great news and i think they will make a great couple, no matter how much of a massive, mongaloid, tommy pickles-esque head he has.

what a great way to start the day

Here is the link..............
http://www.cinema.com/film/8907/mask/gallery/page_2.phtml

I would normally b!tch about this thread but the NFL is done until Training Camp, unfortunately. We're in the dreaded DEAD PERIOD. No more draft choice needs to talk about :(

:bricks:

BelichickFan said:
I would normally b!tch about this thread but the NFL is done until Training Camp, unfortunately. We're in the dreaded DEAD PERIOD. No more draft choice needs to talk about :(

:bricks:
Well ill just thank my lucky stars that you didn't have a problem with it.

Keegs said:
Well ill just thank my lucky stars that you didn't have a problem with it.
Well, buddy, once the season starts there's way too many threads to have stupid crap like this being started.

BelichickFan said:
Well, buddy, once the season starts there's way too many threads to have stupid crap like this being started.
i know i know ur right. i couldn't help but be a smartass. there is nothing to read about or discuss right now though. And the "is Ty Law a top 5 cornerback" debate on 7 different threads is a little old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keegs said:
i know i know ur right. i couldn't help but be a smartass. there is nothing to read about or discuss right now though. And the "is Ty Law a top 5 cornerback" debate on 7 different threads is a little old.
That's all I was trying to say. The time between the draft and TC blows. Everyone says the draft should be earlier - I say thank God it's not, at least we have something to talk about before the draft. Moving it up would make the dead period longer.

While we're in the pre-TC dead zone:

Breaking News: When he sports a buzz cut, Tom Brady actually looks like Yao Ming.

Laugh if you will, but he really does.

Last edited:
sucks6.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!

Keegs said:
I had no idea that AJ Hawk was dating Cher. This is great news and i think they will make a great couple, no matter how much of a massive, mongaloid, tommy pickles-esque head he has.

That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! I cracked up, out loud, diet coke through nose............the whole bit.

Keegs said:

Of course, the truth is he's dating Brady Quinn's sister. If you watched this year's Fiesta Bowl you saw absolutely constant pictures of her in the stands, non-stop references to their relationship by Brent Musberger and the mandatory cliches and jokes that would have to surface anytime Hawk got close to tackling Quinn.

Mention it once and you're fine. Mention it 20 times over the course of the entire game and cut to the girl in the stands between every single goshdarn play and it's nauseating.

Is this what the eternal dark between the Draft and TC has brought us too? Curse the gods themselves for this offseason of discontent. We are left breft of even the scraps of football and can only make lame jokes and endlessly debate the dregs of Free Agency.

Oh woe is is we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back