PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AJ Green to Pats a lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loloooooooooooo

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
If Moss leaves Green would probably be the best choice with our Raiders pick, then get a good linebacker with our other 1st... thats if we don't trade these though...

jeezus.....it's OCTOBER!.....move to the 2011 Draft thread:bricks:

AJ Green is potentially a Top 3 Pick, so we better hope the Raiders bomb hard this year.

Our pick is more likely to be in the 5-9 range. Green will be gone by then.

yes, AJ Green to the pats is now a lock...

AJ Green is potentially a Top 3 Pick, so we better hope the Raiders bomb hard this year.

NOPE, Bills will take a QB, they are probably number one, Detroit is probably 2 and they know what happens when they pick receivers so they probably wont bother.Cleveland also needs a QB

Just likely Spikes would be a 1st rounder? ;)

I don't see Belichick spending a top 10 pick on a WR. Seems to violate all that value stuff that he preaches. This Oakland pick is going toward an OT, DT/DE, or Quinn the OLB.

The way this draft looks to stack up, Belichick will have a choice to add Robert Quinn, Marcel Dareus or Cameron Heyward to this defense. You want to take a WR?

It's a lock not to happen. BB will never use a pick that high on a wideout, especially with some of the other issues that this team is looking at (like rebuilding the offensive line).

Trade down and get a KR/ST in 2nd seems more accurate .

Taking a WR in the Top 5 would be very un-Belichickian.

We're gonna trade that pick away for a second rounder and seventh rounder this year and a first in 2013. That would not surprise me, and then the FO will pass it off as good value.

It's a lock not to happen. BB will never use a pick that high on a wideout, especially with some of the other issues that this team is looking at (like rebuilding the offensive line).

BB will never not do anything. If he thinks Green is worth the pick and he's on the board, he will take him.

I'd lean more towards two other first round projected WRs-Julio Jones from Alabama and Michael Floyd from Notre Dame. Both are higher character guys than Green. Jones would likely get a good recommendation from BB's old pal Nick Saban. Floyd played two seasons in Charlie Weis' scheme.

I wish Matt Millen would stop posting crap like this on a Pats forum. :rolleyes:

Julio Jones is my guy

BB will look at a 6'6" 310 de who can play the run and get after the qb. Or, draft a scrawny kid like AJ Greene? Who will take a while to pick up the offense. I don't think we'll take a wr with either 1st rounder.

BB will look at a 6'6" 310 de who can play the run and get after the qb. Or, draft a scrawny kid like AJ Greene? Who will take a while to pick up the offense. I don't think we'll take a wr with either 1st rounder.

Any WR's available in FA next offseason (and dont say Moss!) ?

I'd lean more towards two other first round projected WRs-Julio Jones from Alabama and Michael Floyd from Notre Dame. Both are higher character guys than Green. Jones would likely get a good recommendation from BB's old pal Nick Saban. Floyd played two seasons in Charlie Weis' scheme.

Jones vs. Green

Route running - Green

Hands - Green

Speed - Unknown

Blocking - Jones

RAC - Jones

Return Game - Jones

They are very close, but if I could only draft one, it would be Green because he can get separation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back