Welcome to PatsFans.com

Air conditioning and cold tuna for rapists and murderers

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Oct 11, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I honestly can't see how anyone could possibly vote for Deval Patrick. When he's not busy writing letters to parole boards to free convicted rapists, he complaining about how cruelly other rapists and murders are being treated. What horrible torture are these men subjected to...? Oh, things like no air conditioning and tuna sandwiches that are "too warm".

What a scumbag Deval Patrick is. He cares 100 times more about criminals than their victims. I hope his family gets to experience violent crime first hand and some liberal lets the criminal go free.

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

This Deval Patrick guy is no dummy, he's going after the Liberal Vote, they LOVE guys like him.
    The people that will support Patrick still have "Dukakis Bumper Stickers" on their cars.
    If these "Nuts" ever get control of the country America is in big trouble.

3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +473 / 18 / -17

At that point, I knew you were just b.s.ing. On the other hand, since you never post links to support your opinions, maybe you don't read and gather all your information from Kerry Healey ads.

Here's the Globe editorial that raised serious issues about the LaGuer case, and I'm glad your nonsubstantive post created the opportunity to post this information:

http://www.bluemassgroup.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=4330

"When Benjamin Laguer was sentenced in 1984 to life in prison for raping a Leominster neighbor, the jury ruled without a shred of physical evidence linking him to the crime. Later, the judge dismissed allegations that racist remarks had been made by the jury after questioning only four of the 12 jurors, and despite one member's affidavit asserting that explicit racial insults had been made.

"The evidence for a new trial is overwhelming. William Nowick, one of the 12 white male jurors in Laguer's trial, signed an affidavit recalling these remarks by the jury's foreman: 'The goddamned spic is guilty just sitting there. Look at him. Why even bother having a trial.' When jurors speculated as to how the eight-hour rape could continue for so long, Nowick says that the same juror said: 'Spics screw all day and night.'

"During the trial, Leominster police asserted that all their evidence, including fingerprints and the victim's pocketbook, had been lost. The prosecution's case rested on the victim's identification of Laguer in a photo lineup.

"But the victim, a diagnosed schizophrenic who was taking pain medication when she fingered Laguer, had trouble distinguishing between white and black men during the trial. Evidence of her mental state was deemed inadmissable...."

As any fairminded can see, there were valid issues surrounding this case, and if it had turned out LaGuer was innocent, it would have meant a violent rapist was still on the loose. At any rate, now that the DNA evidence is in, Patrick no longer supports a La Guer's release.

4. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Ha ha, that pretty much sums up what kind of ass you are.

5. Patters

Ratings:
    +473 / 18 / -17

I missed that. That's really bizarre that he wishes such evil upon the innocent. Wonder if he hopes the families of those who engaged in Abu Ghraib torture are tortured as well?

6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow. I didn't think personal insults were part of the T.O.S. on this board... oh wait, I forgot... liberals don't need to worry about the T.O.S. on this board..!!

Anti-semitism and hate speech from the left is gladly accepted, tolerated and promoted on patsfans.com including anti-Semitic hate speech from moderators.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2006
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +818 / 7 / -2

Kinda like hoping kids are mollested so that you can exploit them to gain political seats....

8. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Wow, look at you twisting in the wind.

Guess what, when you wish violent crimes upon someone's family, that makes you a dictionary ass. Far worse things have been said on this board than that little piece of truth.

9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah... and it's laughable how these liberals attack me for pointing out how much of a scumbag Deval Patrick is. This guy, who wants to be governor, does everything he can to:

A) Lighten sentences for cop killers
    B) Get violent rapists out on parole, and
    C) Make incarceration as easy and comfortable as possible for those he can't get out of jail.
    D) Allow convicts to have private counseling (without prison guards) so they can jerk off in front of the counselor. This is the sort of reasoning that led to that slaughter in Atlanta last year, where liberals thought it was unfair to have a prisoner led around the courthouse in handcuffs, so they had a 55 year old grandmother leading a 300 pound rapist who easily overpowered her.

How could anyone in good conscience ever vote for this scumbag...? I guess the limosine liberals of Chestnut Hill and Belmont who have never seen a day's hard work in their lives or had to deal with crime are just too clueless to understand what real crime and punishment is about.

10. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Wishing violent crime upon Deval Patrick's family isn't pointing out how much of a sumbag he is, it's pointing out how much of a sumbag you are.

11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Stop it, Pujo.. you're hurting my feelings... another liberal jackass calling me names... :rolleyes: to quote (I believe it was) Churchill, "I hold your contempt as a badge of honor."

12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey I just hope he has to personally experience the gross injustices he has inflicted upon other throughout his entire professional career. I would love to see him get a taste of his own medicine. I would love to see him be a victim that has to watch some scumbag rapist get letters of recommendation from some politician or lawyer somewhere to let the rapist go free because of how honorable and humane that rapist is.

What's the matter...? Truth hurt...? Funny how tough-on-crime liberals all of a sudden become when the shoe's on the other foot, huh...?

EDIT: I love the fact that you haven't even touched the points I address in my post. You just jumped all over me for my statement... but I am not running for governor of the Commonwealth, am I...? Why don't you take an equally hard look at the scumbag who is. He'll be worse than Mike Dukakis, who pardoned and commuted something like one murderer per month during his first term in office.

13. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Hey, for all I know Patrick could be a complete soft-on-crime loser. Doesn't mean his family should experience a violent crime. I think George Bush's policies inhumanely allowed us to torture detainees, doesn't mean I'd like Laura to be tortured so he knows what it's like.

14. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

Ann Coulter said, "If they don't hate me I'm not doing my job"

15. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Deval Patrick once sued Bill Clinton. Check it out on his homepage. Patrick's that is, not Clinton's.

I actually voted for Gabrielli in the primary; but with the way Deval is pissin' off the nitwitcons here, I'm kinda glad things went the way they did:singing:

16. italia44

italia44 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

just wanted to jump in and say congrats on your "La Streisand" quote.

can't stop laughing.....

17. Patters

Ratings:
    +473 / 18 / -17

Perhaps you can't see how anyone could vote for Deval Patrick because your so blinded by your dislike for him, you don't bother to find out the facts. I posted some info here, but the righties are, of course, not responding ... becuse they are afraid of the truth:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=43376