PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ainge claims Rozier is a diamond in the rough...he may be right

Rhodey

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
As I'm reading this statement by Danny Ainge spread across several sporting news sources, one name comes to mind...Rondo. Remember when he was drafted...Ainge talked about how good he was, etc... So, in fairness to Danny, he's been right before....like BB drafting...Logan Mankins (and a few others). And the personal character is there with this kid.

As I'm reading this statement by Danny Ainge spread across several sporting news sources, one name comes to mind...Rondo. Remember when he was drafted...Ainge talked about how good he was, etc... So, in fairness to Danny, he's been right before....like BB drafting...Logan Mankins (and a few others). And the personal character is there with this kid.

Whoa! Rondo with a good attitude and good character would be a wonderful addition to the team

I'm zen with whoever he picked given where he was picking

Sure, critics say that he would have been there later in the draft. Ainge is smart enough not to overthink things (unlike the NFL it's really a one round draft and then a cattle call, thus moving around to gain 2nd rounders etc. makes little sense)

He simply took who he wanted in the order in which he wanted them (once his efforts to move up were exhausted)

It'll be interesting to see what he can do!

Rosier was a horrible, Horrible, HORRIBLE pick. The Smeltics already had 3! players just like him, 4 if Pressey is included.
Danny should've drafted Bobby Portis, who if he had better leaping ability would've been a top-10 pick, because he would've provided the size and especially toughness of which this team has absolutely none. Amir Johnson will help, but that's not nearly enough.

Whoa! Rondo with a good attitude and good character would be a wonderful addition to the team

I'm zen with whoever he picked given where he was picking

Sure, critics say that he would have been there later in the draft. Ainge is smart enough not to overthink things (unlike the NFL it's really a one round draft and then a cattle call, thus moving around to gain 2nd rounders etc. makes little sense)

He simply took who he wanted in the order in which he wanted them (once his efforts to move up were exhausted)

It'll be interesting to see what he can do!
He's clearly a better shooter than Rondo. I like him better than Smart.

The kid has little pressure for this year ... it will be a good situation for him.
If and when he's on the floor with Thomas ... oh boy ... that will be fun to watch.
Avery and Smart starters ... Thomas and Rozier the subs ... holy smokes the floor will be burning.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back